Chapter 20

Bakugou

I saw a lot of katsudon..so I suspect he likes that.

I was making the katsudon when I heard the sound of light taps, kinda sounding like..

'Is it raining? I thought it was going to be clear sky's today, especially from how it was looking earlier.'  I looked out the front door, and sure enough it was raining.

I walked back to the kitchen, and hurried up with finishing the katsudon.

I set them both on the table, and as they sat down a loud thunder came along.

I saw a flash of light, I'm suspecting taht was lightening.

It made the loud thunder noise again. This time it shook the ground.

'Is this someone's quirk? Or a really bad tornado?' I asked myself, I took a glimps at Deku, he was definitely slowly waking up.

I walked over there to deku. He was still half asleep and half a wake. He opened his eyes, a mist of tiredness still over them.

I chuckled, and I think I scared him when I did that because he flinched.

"Oh, your back. When did it say it was going to rain?" Deku asked me looking up, and looking out the living room window that shows the outside.

"I don't think they were planning on it, and I don't think this was expected clearly though. But it's not as bad as that one we had when we were kids!" I started laughing, deku looked at me and gave me evil eyes.

"Okay, Okay I won't bring it up again!" I say backing off and walking to the table.

"Wohhh!" Deku gasps and whips his head around. "Is that katsudon!" He yells jumping off the couch and running to the table.

"Uhm yeah..I figured you liked it since there was so much, I hope you don't mind, I made me some too." I asked, this isn't my house, let me be polite.

"No, no! It's fine. And yes! This is my favorite food!" We both were seated, and started to dig in.

"Hungry?" I asked him pointing to him then back at his food, he was eating so fast.

"I-oh-uhm...." He stoped talking because he had a mouth full. Deku swallowed them continued the sentence. "Well ya see, I think my last meal was yesterday..or was it the day before?" He asked himself.

'Oh yeah, we didn't have lunch at school, we came in to late."

We continued eating till there was nothing left. I took the dishes and washed them both, well not with deku's permission, he obviously wanted to help like usual, but I made him sit back on the couch.

When I was done with the dishes I put them on the drying thing that I haven't ever even seen before. Do most people have these or am I just left out on something in life?

I walked to the couch at sat on the other side.

"I wanted to talk to you about something.." I say being serious..I have needed to talk to him about this since I saw them last night.

Deku

Oh no, what is it now..

I started to get nervous and fidgety.