Chapter 19

Bakugou

We left with Floaty Bitch to go back to the class.

I looked back at Deku who was walking slowly behind me.

'Why is he all the way back there? He knows he can stay with me right?' I ask myself out of confusion.

I slow down, and walk beside him.

"Why you all the way back here deku?" I ask trying to seem normal. No one around us is ever normal.

"No reason." He was looking at his feet.

"Are you feeling okay?" I ask the green haired boy who looked like he was so nervous he might throw up.

"I'm fine Kacchan."

Thudump.

Thudump.

Thudump.

My heart leaped a bit when he said 'Kacchan.' What's so different? Why does it do that now and then?

"Kacchan? Are you..okay?" He asked me, I didn't notice I had stoped walking till I looked up at the bright green eyes that were starring back at me.

"U-uhm..y-yeah. Let's get going. We don't wanna be late." I walked passed him with the little bit of words I had sed.

Uraraka was no where to be seen, so she must be in class already.

I looked back at Deku with a final glance, he had his head low again.

'What's on your mind deku?' I thought, a couple seconds later we finally made it back to Class 1A.

I found my seat along with deku getting seated behind me. The class was looking at us weirdly, but mainly deku.

I was about to say something, but Mr. Aizawa walked in and started class.

Threw the whole class I could feel eyes starting at me from around the room, I couldn't focus, I couldn't even draw a Straight line!

Midoriya

'What could those shots have been? Why do I feel different in a way? I can feel the stuff Recovery girl gave me, healing up my back, but since I took it, something seems off.' I kept asking myself in my head, and wondering all these things, but the thing is, I can't get any answers.

"Are you Okay Midoriya?" Mr. aizawa asked making the whole class, well everyone in the class that wasn't already looking at me, look at me.

"I-uhm..ye-yes Mr. Aizawa." I stuttered my words trying to form a sentence but that was good enough.

"Okay, please pay attention now, I am ready to leave this place." He said clearly annoyed.

I heard snickers and giggles, but I didn't dare look around at who was the cause of them.

I paid attention to Mr. Aizawa, and my work the rest of the time, ignoring everyone else.

*Ring*

The bell rung signaling its time to leave.

I get up, grab my bag, and rushed out the door. No time for talking to anyone.

I went home without a word to anyone else, not even Kacchan.

I was tired so I decided sleep was good. I didn't feel like sleeping in my bed. Or in the spare bedroom, mainly because that's Kacchans room now, w-well since his staying for another five days.

I decided I would sleep on the couch, I mean, it's no one's bed so I full permission.

I laid down, then snatched the blanket that was laying on the back of the couch, and pulled it over me so it was covering me fully. Then I slowly faded into darkness.

Bakugou

*+*back in time when they were at school*+*

I was going to ask deku if he was alright from all the stares we were getting, but he stormed out the classroom.

'What's up with you deku? I ask myself in my head, while I walk out the classroom backpack hold omg on to one of my shoulders.

"Hey bakubro!" I heard weird hair yell from behind me.

"Not in the talking mood!" I yell back. I was almost out the door, till Kirishima rushed in front of me, and activating his quirk so it was harder for me to get threw.

"What do you want weird hair?" I ask clear annoyance in my tone of voice. I mean who wouldn't be annoyed. I just wanna get home and see what was up with deku.

"Well, I was going to ask, what's up with you and Midoriya?" He asked looking down, almost sad?

"Nothing, we are just childhood friends. What's up with you? You seem,..upset?" I ask, I might not be close with Kirishima, but I can tell when something's up.

"O-oh,..uhm..nothing! I just,.. just was wondering." He deactivated his quirk while putting his hand on the back of his neck.

'Is he,..nervous? What's he hiding? I feel like it's so obvious! I just can't put my finger on it..'

"Okay well, can I go now Weird Hair?" I ask him, back to being annoyed.

"O-oh Yeah! Hey! My hairs not that different from yours! But, Sorry to keep you waiting. See you later bakubro." He yelled to me while walking out the door of the U.A. School. I threw my hand up in a signal of saying 'bye'.

(Time skip to when bakugou is home!<3)

I walked threw the door, and I was about to yell for Deku, but I could see green floofy hair hanging off the side of the couch.

'Found him..' I thought to myself as I slowly walked to the couch not wanting to wake him if he was asleep.

As I said, if he was asleep, and he was..he looks at peace when he's asleep.

'If you could see how adorable you are right now you wouldn't blame me for looking Izu..'I thought, I mean, why can't I think, there's no one around that can read my mind so I'm free to think freely.

'I wonder why he's not in his ro-oh...' realization hit me, he didn't want to be where he got captured.. 'Well ima fix us some dinner. While he chills there,..I guess?... uhm...what does deku eat?' I questioned myself when I got to the kitchen.