Chapter 11

Bakugou

" I'm sorry.." I said, a tear fell from my eye.

I wasn't there to stop him. He was suffering. Why was I not there. Why did I fall asleep!

"Wh-What wh-Why?" Deku asked looking at me with a worried look. I turned away. I wiped the tears away.

"I wasn't there last night to stop you. I wasn't there just now to help you. I scared you. I'm sorry." I said, not thinking of what he would do, and was surprised when I felt him get up, and almost in a straddling position he hugged me.

" it's not your fault, it-it's mine. I should have told you. But I was to scared." He unwrapped his arms from around me.

"Told me what?" He was now straddling the lower part of my thigh.

"The stuff I mumble about. The villains. They want my quirk. And I'm the one who holds it, so I'm the one they want. And they have to kill me to get it. And I don't want them coming after you guys. So I stay up for hourse, not wanting them to get you when I'm not looking! I-I'm sorry. I-i brought you I-into this I shou-shouldn't have done that. I'm stuck. They want me. I'm scared!" He said, full on crying.

"Hey, heyheyheyhey! Come here." I said pulling him into a hug.

"I'm going to try to fix this okay?" He let go of the hug we were in. Then looked back down at me.

"Okay.." He said in a whisper.

I picked him up, and carried him upstairs. The only thing I could hear come from him was small hiccups.

I walked in his room, and lied him on his bed.

"Sleep. I'll be fine. I'll come back to check up on you in a bit. Okay?" I said walking to the door, and turning back to look at him.

"Okay." He hiccuped right after his sentence. I walked out the room. Shutting the door slightly.

I went to the kitchen, and started making some breakfast.

Midoriya

I was about to go to sleep, well that was till someone came in threw a portal.

"Hey there! Miss me?" I looked over at the person who came threw the portal. And it didn't take me long to remember who it was from the voice, And the purple scars.

"D-Dabi? What do you want!" I yelled hoping kacchan would hear me, and come help. I got up, and walked to the wall.

"Well, I'm here for one for all. But I can't get that, one; because you hold it, it's your "quirk" " He said quirk using air quotes. "And two...; I need you to come with me!" He said rushing over to me. The portal re opening.

There was nothing I could do, I caught back, but nothing happened. He picked me up and tossed me over his back. I heard someone running up the stairs. I was halfway threw the portal I'm guessing Kurogiri was making, when I saw bakugou walk threw the door.

"Don't come after me!" I yelled, if he got in this too, I would never forgive myself if he got hurt.

"Izuku!" He yelled back. He used my name. Not my last one. My first one.

I smiled for a split second, until I was taken all the way threw the portal. Kacchan, was rushing to save me, but wasn't fast enough. At least he's safe.