Chapter 21

Bakugou

I woke up with something tickling my nose, and had something wrapped around my leg.  

I looked down and I saw a mop of green, green?

What the hell? Deku!

I heard slight snores, so I figured he was asleep.

Awe, that's cute, but he's laying on top of me! He wouldn't do this would he? He's been to distant to do this.

My arms were behind my head and I was lying in my back, Deku was snuggled in my chest while holding onto my shirt, his legs were wrapped around mine.

For some reason this is really uncomfortable. Like as in, we are friends who are snuggling each other. Well he's snuggling me..but you get the point.

I put my hand from behind my head into his green fluffy hair, kinda like I'm petting him.

I heard a giggle come from the smaller ones mouth as he slowly started to wake up.

I lifted my hand up, and put it behind my head. Before he could look up I closed my eyes so he would think I was sleeping.

"Kacchan?" Deku looked up, and whispered.

I'm guessing he's trying to make sure I'm asleep?

"Why am I over here?" Deku asks himself still thinking I was asleep.

Deku slowly untangles our legs, and then he gets up and walks to his couch again.

Did he actually not know why he was over here?

I just acted like I was asleep until I heard light snores coming from deku on the other couch.

Still cute..

I got up and walked to the kitchen, I flipped a switch, and the lights came on, power must have been fixed when we were sleeping.

I walked to the fridge and got out eggs and most the stuff you would get out to make pancakes.

What was it? Two or one egg?

I grabbed two eggs and cracked them mixing them in with everything else.

After I finished cooking the house was full of smoke, and I didn't think about the fire alarm.

*beep beep beep beep beep*

The fire alarm started to go off, bakugou got a rag and swatted away the smoke that was surrounding the alarm.

"What was that?" I jumped as I noticed deku was off the couch and behind me. He was looking at me worriedly.

"Fire alarm, smoke got around it." I said plainly leaving deku and walking to the table to eat what I had made us both.

"Oew~ pancakes!" Deku squealed in excitement. I chuckled.

So we acting like what happened this morning..didn't happen?

"What were you doing earlier?" I asked taking another bite of my food.

"Doing? I was asleep?" He played it off.

Midoriya

"No when you we-were laying on the couch wi-with me." Kacchan asked with a stutter.

"Oh..uhm..I actually don't know." I wasn't lying I don't know how I got there, I guess I just sleep walked over there.

"Don't lie to me deku, why did I wake up once with you on top of me?" Kacchan and I both had a tint of pink on our cheeks when he said that.

"I-i....don't..know." I can't lie, i really don't. I'm telling the truth.

"Okay..you almost done?" Kacchan said looking at me and pointing to my food.

I had lost the rest of my appetite from that conversation. I was very, very embarrassed.

"Yeah." I say plainly, and grab my plate taking it and dumping the extra food in the garbage.

I took my plate and started washing It.

Memories from this morning started to flood my head.

He was awake but didn't tell me to get up, or make a mean comment. What's gotten into him? I mean I am actually confused on how I got there, and our legs were tangled together with my face in his chest! What am I- my thoughts got cut off my a glass breaking sound. I looked down and I had broke the plate into a bunch of tiny pieces, and my hand was slightly bleeding.

What? I didn't even..I-i wasn't even mad it just- I got cut out my thought when felt a hand on my shoulder which made me jump at the contact. It was just Kacchan.

"S-s-sorry I didn't mean to.." I stuttered out picking up the left over pieces of glass that was in the sink.

Kacchan pulled my back without any words, and started to clean it all up.

I turned and was about to go to put some medical wrap, like I had on my stomach wrapping around to my back and arm, on my hand. But I stopped when I heard.

"Is this yours?" He had a lot of concern in his voice.

"What?" I said without turning around and looking.

"This blood." I freeze.

"Yes, I'm going to clean my hand right now, sorry for the mess again." I say and rush out of there without giving him a single glance.

I go into the bathroom and wrap my hand in medical wrap, and rebandage everything. I turned around and lifted my shirt, then looked in the mirror looking at my back, the burn wasn't there anymore, but a big scar was.

Shigaraki

We kept our eyes on them all night. At 3:21 deku had gotten up and lied next to bakugou.

I'm guessing the love one works just fine.

A couple hours later I saw deku shatter a plate not meaning to.

Everything is going just fine.