Chapter 7

Bakugou

Deku has been acting weird, he hasn't been laughing his annoying laugh as often, and his smile has faded.

"Hey deku!" I walked to his table he sits at, its lunch right now.

"Yes kacchan?" He says looking up from his plate, he had big purple bags under his eyes. Has he even gotten any sleep?

"Are you Okay? You haven't been acting like you usually do, and when was the last time you have gotten sleep?" I asked worriedly.

"Oh uhm, well you see, I'm just paranoid I guess." He looked back down at his plate.

"About what? What does a deku have to be paranoid about?" I look at his confused.

"Forget it, see you later Kacchan." He stood up, and walked off, not even bothering to put his plate up. I rolled my eyes in frustration.

"Jesus deku, what's so bad that you can't even get proper sleep?" I whisper to myself.

Midoriya

"Forget it, see you later kacchan." I walked off, I was walking to the bathroom, and only when I got there I remember I forgot to put up my plate. I looked in the bathroom mirror, and I saw big purple bags under my eyes.

"I guess I haven't been doing as good as I thought.." I whispered to myself, not knowing someone had walked out of the stall behind me.

"Hey bro, woah, what happened to your face?" Kirishima asked, walking closer to me.

"Uhm, nothing, just sleep hasn't been on my side."

"Oh well, it's very manly of you to still be awake, it looks like you could pass out from sleep at any moment.." he said worry in his eyes.

"I'm good. Just tired." I started walking out the bathroom, we said our goodbyes, and the day went on like any other, the only difference was that kacchan acted like he cared.