Chapter 17

Midoriya

I only saw black. I tried to own my eyes, no use. I just ended up giving up. I wasn't asleep, I was just knocked out, but what was weird was it felt like I was just trapped in a state of sleep but I was awake at the same time. I couldn't hear anything, it got so quit I started to hear loud ringing.

(Four hours later)

I was finally able to open my eyes, when I looked around it was still dark.

I felt someone by my side, and bandages wrapped around my arm and where the burn was.

'Where in the world am I? Why am I covered in bandages? Ah, my back hurts, and my arm has little stings.' I thought starting to panic a little, I was snuggled in someone's chest, and couldn't move, they had their arm around my waist in a protective manner. My breathing picked up, and it hitched when I heard a low voice.

"Deku?" I only know one person that called me deku.

I scooted a bit away when he loosened his grip. He grabbed my arm.

"Don't go, I didn't mean to scare you, we need to get you to a nurse.." he said, I looked over at the clock to see it was 7:25, we have a little amount of time to get ready for school.

'Why can't I remember how I got here?' I asked myself out of confusion.

"Deku? Are you okay? Can you say something?" kacchan asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I-I uhm..yeah." I said nervously, I mean who wouldn't we are both  still in the same bed, my bed. Me, In the bed, with my crush.

I felt my cheeks heat up and turn into a blush when he set up and hugged me. This is confusing he's acting weird.

"A-are you okay?" I asked scared or what the answer would be.

"I'm just fine now that my Deku's back." He froze. Why did he freeze? I barely heard his sentence I am still a little out of it.

Bakugou

I just called him 'my'..oh god. I let go of the green haired boy I was holding.

'Fuck!' I cursed in my head, Deku looked confused.

'Did he even hear what I just said?' I asked. 'Whatever it's good he didn't.' I continued my sentence.

"We need to get you to the hospital in the U.A. High school, so get up and get ready to go." I said hoping off the bed, and leaving out the room, but I stopped at the doorway Art what I heard him mumble.

"Why is he being so nice.." Deku mumbled under his breath with confusion and a little bit of suspicion in his tone.

'Ah, I forgot I used to bully him..I still don't get why the duck I did it, I lov-I-I..uhm.. I like this kid..as a friend..' I took a glimpse at Deku then continued to walk to my room, when I got there I put on my grey, and blue uniform, with my red tie, but I ended up ditching it. I never liked ties.

"Come on K-Kacchan, W-We don't wanna be late!"Deku yelled standing in front of the door, all ready to go.

He looked still shooken up..ima have to explain some stuff, huh?

"Coming nerd!" I was walking out of my bedroom, I looked at him, the only thing that was even wrong was his tie. He always tried to tie his ties but it failed.

I walked up to him, I grabbed the tie, and then tied it how it was supposed to be. He had his eyes glued shut. Why was that? Is he still a bit scared of me? He was just fine before he left-I-i mean got taken..he didn't want to leave.

Dabi

We were keeping close eyes on the two, the ask blonde one seems very fond of the child he makes fun of and calls deku.

"How long will it be! I'm getting bored of waiting!" Toga moaned her words out of boredom and curiosity.

"It takes a while for everything to kick in, give it a couple hours." Shigaraki added.

"Ugh! This is so boring!" Toga jumped up and ran to her room.

"Yeah well it won't be boring soon, just wait Himiko." I whisper like she could or wanna hear me anyway.

'This little kid don't know what's coming, he's going to be in pain, and when I say pain, I mean excruciating pain! But I will also love to see his clingy side, so I get where Himiko's coming from, but I think she just wants to see him in pain. I'm not fond of liking to see people suffer, that's why I burn their hearts inside their chest first.' I think to myself while watching one of the cameras we have set up outside the two kids house.

Midoriya

We were walking to school, we both stayed silent until I spoke up.

"U-uhm..bakugou,..how did I end up in the bandages?" I asked shyly, if he took off my shirt this is about to get a lot more awkward.

"I took off your shirt, cleaned your burns, and wrapped where they put that knockout liquid in that needle, in your arm." He says sounding a bit sad.

'Why is he sad, and he did nothing wrong!' I said to myself.

Okay so he did take off my shirt.. and the bandages go all the way around, and-Wait! Knockout needle? What needle? A shot! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! This is what they meant by 'the aren't going to do it' ? Maybe? Ugh, I'm so mad and confused right now I can't think strait.

"You okay? You look like your deep in thought." kacchan asked with worry in his tone.

I stopped in my tracks.

"I don't think that was knockout liquid..." I say worried.