Chapter 4

"I-It's nothing." I yanked my wrist out of he grasp.

"Then why is there bloody bandages?" He pointed to my wrist.

"Uh,..uhm.." I couldn't form a right sentence.

"Deku what did you do." He says his eyes softening with his words.

"I said nothing, now drop it!" I tried walking back to everyone else, but bakugou grabbed my right wrist(the one without the cuts), and turned my to him.

"Don't tell me you did something stupid deku." He wouldn't let my arm go. I tried pulling it out of his grasp, but he wouldn't budge.

"Let me go bakugou, it's none of your business." He still didn't let my arm go.

"Come with me." He walked to the door going back inside. He still had a firm grip on my arm.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked trying to still get out his grasp. All the others were still doing training.

"Stop struggling! I'm not going to hurt you." He said as he pulled me to a dark corner, that had only a little bit of light.

Bakugou

"Why should I? Last time you yelled at me, and now you won't even let me go!" He yelled like he was scared out of his mind.

"Listen! Izuku, what did you do? I know you didn't fall, I would be able to tell. Now tell me why you have bandages on your arm!" I softly yelled. He looked at me starting to get ready eyed.

"I-I,... What did I do to you?" He said making me confused. What did I do?

"What do you mean?" I loosened the grip on his arm when he calmed down, and stoped struggling.

"Wh-Why did you say those things? What did I do? I mean yeah, I w-was mumbling, but I do that a l-lot. You know th-that! I n-never meant to annoy you, I-I just wanted to he-help.  It's been a h-habit since we were little. Kacchan, what did I d-do? What did I do to m-make you hate me! " Izuku said threw the tears that were running down his face.

I felt bad. What did he do? Why did I start all of this. He doesn't deserve what I have done..

"I'm sorry,..I don't know. I was just being a total bitch to you. I didn't know it was hurting you this bad deku. I'm sorry. But I do need to know. What did you do to your arm? Don't tell me what I'm thinking.." I really hope it isn't what I'm thinking.

"Eh..wh-What are you th-thinking." He looked at his feet.

"Izuku are you cutting yourself?" I said softly. I didn't want to scare him, he looks like he could snap at any moment.

"....." he didn't speak. So he did. Did I push him to that..

"Izuku, that's not good." I let go fully of his arm.

"I know.." he said not taking his eyes off the floor.

"Did I make you do that?" I was feeling really bad. I had a feeling it was me.

"N-..no.." he glanced up at me but immediately put his head back down.

"Don't lie to me. I pushed you to this didn't I?" I said, putting my finger under his chin, and lifted his head making him look at me. 

"I-...*sigh*" he didn't have any words.

"That's not good either way Iz-" he cut me off.

"Don't you think I know that! But it's the only way, the only way to relive the pain. The pain of everything in my life..I'm sorry, I know it's bad, b-but I.." He slowly started sliding down the wall, sitting on one leg the other out. "I'm sorry." He was historically crying by now.

"Hey, hey, hey, none of this is your fault. You were doing what you felt was right. That's okay. But promise me you won't cut again.." I said softly, pulling him into a hug.

"I-I...Okay." He hesitated on his words. I just want him to be true to them.

*** nothing happened, just bakugou calming Midoriya down before the went back to the class.***

We walked back to the classroom 1A, everyone was back. Mr. Aizawa walked up to us.

"Where were you two? Also you two tied, and both take victory place in that practice."

"We were, uhm-" I cut Midoriya off.

"We were going to the nurse, he broke his finger when throwing the ball. She fixed him up. Well she said, 'I will fix him up when he figures out how to use his quirk a bit better' but she told him to take it easy." I said pointing to Izuku, and his finger.

"Yep!" Izuku threw a fake smile into his words.

"Okay class is almost over. Just sit down, and then when it's over y'all can go home. Now get to your seats." Mr. Aizawa pointed to our desks.

"Yes sir." Deku said, scurrying to his seat.

"Okay." I said plainly, and walked to my seat.

The class was over not to long from then. We all went home. I walked Izuku home, to make sure he actually went home. Then went home myself. I did everything I needed to do, before I fell into a dark dreamless sleep.