Chapter 8

Midoriya!

After the long day at UA, I finally got to go home. When I got home, I felt that something wasn't right, my mom wasn't here.

I ran upstairs, and couldn't find her anywhere, after I was upstairs I went to the kitchen. I let out a breath I didn't even notice I was holding when I saw a note that said;

'Going out with Mitsuki, and won't be back in about a week, don't ask why, we have some business we need to take care of. Call me if you need me, and since I'm going out with her, me and Mitsuki thought it would be good to let Bakugou stay at the house to watch over you. He should be there by five. Y'alls supper is in the fridge.

-Love Momma Inko

I looked at the clock, it was 4:00, I have an hour to think of places I can hide when he yells at me. I hope he doesn't yell at me.

*knock knock*

Who could that be, it can't be kacchan, he would be an hour early.

I walked to the door, and when I opened it, my thoughts were confirmed. It's kacchan.

"O-oh! H-hi kac-kacchan, why are y-you so early? Y-you didn't have t-to come you know. I would be f-fine alone.."

Bakugou

I just got told I have to go to that nerds house to babysit him. I mean, why can't he watch himself. He's fucking 16 for gods sake! I tried to tell the hag no, but I eventually gave in. I mean, it's deku, he's not always that bad..but I will have to do something if he starts mumbling. That's annoying as shit.

I was walking towards deku's house, that was until I remembered I wasn't supposed to be showing up till five. It's four. Oh, I can already hear the mumbling when he opens the door.

I was now knocking at his door. I waiting for him to open it, and when he did, I could tell he was shocked I was early. Here comes the mumbling.

"O-oh! H-hi kac-kacchan, why are y-you do early? Y-you didn't have t-to come you know. I would be f-fine alone." He said, along with other things I didn't care to listen too.

"Can I come in?" I ask interrupting his mumbling.

"O-of course!" He opened the door more, so I could walk in. When I did, I went to the kitchen, and saw the note his mom had left.

After I was done reading it, deku had already shut, and locked the door back, and came in the kitchen with me.

"Hey deku." I put the Note back on the counter where I got it.

"Yes kacchan?" He look at me.

"Want me to get the food out? Or you going to do it?" I asked making sure he didn't want to do it, I wouldn't complain.

"Uhm, I'll do it." He walled to the fridge, and took out the containers of all sizes, and started opening them.

"What do you want? There's a lot to eat. I'm not eating." He looked down. It looked like he was hungry, but he might have ate before I got here, so I'm not going to ask.

"Uhm I'll do-

////time skip to after he's done eating/////

When I got done, deku cleaned everything up. It was till he asked me if I wanted to watch a movie, when I noticed the bags under his eyes, which I'm still confused on how he is awake. I would be passed out on the floor if I had those.

"So which one?" He held up two different movies. I pointed to the one on the right. Which was a scary movie. It looked like he had hopped for the other one. He hesitated before nodding. I heard him mumble something, but I couldn't make out what it really was.

"Hey deku, When was the last time you had sleep?" I asked him, when he came and sat on the opposite side of the couch. He grabbed a blanket that was thrown over the back of the couch, and threw it to me.

"I got sleep j-just fine last night, wh-why?" He sounded nervous. Was he lying literally right in my face. Why was he even trying to pull that.

I grabbed the blacked, and covered both of us up, the blanket was small, so was the couch so we were still a bit close even if we were on opposite sides of the couch.

"Don't lie to me deku." He grabbed the remote, and pressed the play button.

"I never said I was lying Kacchan. Look the movies playing." He said pointing to the tv screen.

"Deku, I can tell when your lying, and your trying to change the subject." I looked at him. He had a glossy cover over his eyes. Was he tearing up? He looked at me.

"I'm fine, can we just watch the movie." He looked strait after he finished his sentence.

"We shouldn't be avoiding this de-" he cut me off.