Chapter 5

Izuku

Ughhh! Another day, another session.

"Izuku, breakfast is ready!" I ran down stairs and jumped in my chair.

"Thank you." I say while she was putting a plate of food in front of my face.

"So since today is Friday, how about we invite some people for dinner!" I gulped.

"Wh-Who, who should you invite." I say trying to sound like I was okay with it.

"Maybe Mitsuki, and Bakugou." I froze.

"Izuku?......uhm..IZUKU!" She said walking next to me and grabbing my shoulder, snapping me out of my frozen state.

"Yes?" I put my fork down, and put my hands in my lap.

"You were just staring off, I got worried. You should probably get going to school, I don't want you to be late." She said putting dishes in the sink.

"Okay mom, Bye!" I walk out the door, and when I finally get to UA and to the classroom I was the first there. That's new. I walked threw the doors, then the lights came on.

"Boo!" Mina, Bakugou, and Tenya yelled when I walked in. I jumped back in fright and surprise.

"G-guys!" I said as I was at the wall.

"Sorry, but it was Bakugou's idea."Mina said, and bakugou had walked back to his seat laughing his head off.

"Thanks a lot kacchan." I whispered under my breath, and sat in my chair.

"What was that?" Bakugou said turning around to face me.

"I-uhm..nothing." I say looking out the window, trying not to make eye contact.

"That's what I thought nerd. Useless deku." He whispered that other part under his breath but I heard it fine.

Just fine..