Chapter 9

Bakugou

"Bakugou! I said I was okay, that means I'm okay. Drop it!" He yelled still looking strait, not daring to meet my eyes. His voice cracked a lot in his sentence. I swear I saw a tear fall off his cheek. Did I head Bakugou instead of Kacchan? Man he is seriously trying to cover this up. I'll pick at the question later.

"Okay... I'll drop it. For now." I said that last part where he couldn't hear me. He nodded.

We were about fifteen minutes into the scary movie, and deku looked like he was about to jump out his skin every time a scary jump out came.

I looked over at him, his eyes were halfway under the cover, but still glued to the screen. It was honestly kinda cute- wait-what am I trying to pull! No! I looked back at the screen, and it looked like a jump scare might be coming up.

I looked at deku, who was now covering his eyes fully. Then he looked back up at the screen when he noticed nothing had jumped out. But when he did, the jump scare came, causing him to yelp, and gasp, along with him jumping almost falling off the couch. I held in a laugh. He got back situated, then looked at me, and sadly looked back at the TV. What's going on with him?

"Deku? Want to go ahead, and head to bed?" I asked in a soft tone, trying not to scare him.

"Uhm,...n-no we can f-finish the movie." He said looking back at the screen.

"Okay. Just tell me when you want to head to bed." I say also facing back towards the TV.

Izuku

I was upset I yelled at Kacchan, and I know I hurt him when I didn't use his nickname. At least I think I did.

When I looked at him he had a concerning look on his face. I didn't want to see that. I couldn't see that. I got myself here. No one else. I'll have to punish myself for making him sad, and making people worried.

The movie was almost over, and when I looked at Kacchan he was asleep. Perfect.

I got up slowly not to wake up Kacchan. I was walking to the bathroom, and when I got there, I opted the drawer, and pulled out my blade. I pulled up my arm sleeve. (Act like he's in pajamas, and so is bakugou please. Thank you. Sorry for the interruption.)

'Worthless deku' 'shut up' 'annoying' 'useless' 'go take a swan dive off the roof' 'quirkless' 'nerd!' All those things that always got to me, were replaying I my head, it was like they were screaming at me to cut.

I put the cold metal blade on my skin, and soon pressed down hard. When I did I winced at the pain, but soon felt pleasure, and a release on everything that was bugging and nagging at me. I dragged it at least three inches. I told myself only two more.

1

2

3

4

5

17

After those I had my whole arm covered in cuts. They were all half a inch deep Also.

I washed off my arm, and then looked under the sink for bandage wrap. When I found it, I wrapped my arm.

What's kacchan going to think if he sees?

I thought to myself that, over, and over again. He probably won't care. He knows I do it anyways. He calls me pathetic, maybe I am.

"If only you were in my place kacchan." I whispered to myself.

When I got done wrapping my arm, I pulled down my sleeve. I went back to where kacchan was sitting. I payed my head on the back of the couch. I still couldn't fall asleep.

What if Toga Dabi, Tomura, and the others came when I was asleep, what if they would take away Kacchan. I can't let that happen. I can't let them take away the person who bullied me, but somehow still love. I won't let that happen. I can't sleep.