Chapter 6

Bakugou
*future
When class started practice again, I noticed deku wasn't in my sight.

"Hey, have you seen the nerd?" Kirishima shook his head no while saying.

"No bakubro I haven't seen him in quite a bit actually, but he's probably around here somewhere." He then walked out of the men's locker room, and went to find Deku.

***five minutes later***

"Where could that nerd be?" I whispered under my breath. It was like perfect timing. Deku came flying threw the UA window.

"DEKU! What happened." I ran to him. I couldn't move a lot, he pointed his finger slightly signaling look behind him.
*future end*

Midoriya

In the middle of class I left to use the bathroom. I didn't actually have to. I just had to get out of there before I burst into tears. I was walking down the hall, until I fell threw a purple portal in the floor. We were now on the second floor.

"Finally, we have one for all, well the child that holds it." A man with a hand on his face came up to me.

"Get away from me!" I yelled, and prepared myself for a attack, holding my hand up with my ring finger on my thumb.

"We aren't going to hurt you. She is!" He pointed to a girl with two buns in her head. Wait I know who these people are now.

"Shigaraki, Toga, and Dab-wheres Dabi?" I asked noticing Dabi's not there, that was till I felt someone grab me from behind, and not let go. Toga was getting closer.

"I'm right here." Dabi whispered at the bridge of his ear making shivers run down his spine.

"Let go of me!" I yell, and try to put my hand up towards Toga to use one for all.

"Not tata." Dabi said putting my hand by my side. Wait. I have a plan.

"What do you want? My blood? Come take it!" I yelled. Toga started waking faster, but little did any of them know, just because my hands by my side don't mean my wrist can't move.

"Why so willing? I thought you were the type that wouldn't give up no matter what." Dabi whispered in my ear, making me shiver again, but not in delight, in anger. I moved my wrist around facing Toga, who was now about two yards away. Then I put my ring finger on my thumb, and then charged up all for one.

"I'm not willing Dabi, and I didn't give up." I looked at Toga, then shot the energy from my fingers at her. She went flying back into Shigaraki, and all of that made Dabi accidentally loosen his hold.

I grabbed Dabi's wrist, and twisted his hand.

"Why do you need me?" I asked using all for one in my arm.

"Why would I tell you?" He said acting in fazed.

"Fine." I used all for one at 5 percwnt instead of 1, and twisted his arm almost to the breaking point. "Now! What do you want with me?" I yelled but before I was able to get the answer, a purple portal appeared right behind Dabi. It pulled in Dabi, then disappeared. When I let go of his arm. My arm was broken. I must have went over the amount I was supposed to use on accident.

"See you soon ~lover boy!~" Toga said, and left threw the portal with all of them.

"That must have been Kurogiri, the one who saved them.." I walked back to class after I changed into a clean pair of clothes that was in my locker since those were then dirty all over.

"Welcome Back Midoriya take a seat." Aizawa said, his hand motioning to my seat.

"Yes sir." I said and took a seat in my seat.

********************************************                            a mildly big time skip

A few days have passed, and no one has bothered me. I guess that was just a one time thing.