🌹t w o🌹

the sun set across the horizon, as i watched from afar on top of a building, a loud bass of music coming from the party down below. it was a rather quiet and uninteresting day in melbourne. a little vacation to get my mind off things. that, and i was in the mood to visit a friend.

     a lot has happened over the past three years. for one, i managed to graduate college, but still had a little "fun" here and there. some of them, truth be told, probably wasn't worth it. but hey, gotta make a reputation for yourself somehow. 

      once the sun had finally set fully, the stars began to awake and i admired them momentarily. the rooftop balcony wasn't in favor with the crowd below me, so it was pretty empty. and you could still hear the deep bass of the electronic music pulsate throughout the building. the light pollution wasn't making the stargazing much fun, so i decided to head out before the cops come and shut down the joint.

     at this point it'd been about two months since i was in a "relationship". don't get me wrong, some were actually enjoyable. i would have stayed, but there seems to be always something  that just isn't for me in every person. no offense to them though. over a while i finally realized the person i was becoming. wasn't exactly great. it was toxic, really.

     but i wasn't sure i wanted to go back.

     i let out a quiet sigh, heading down the stairs out into the sidewalk. maybe a little too tipsy to formally find my way around the city, i pulled out my phone to call for a lift to a hotel to spend the night. before doing so i get a text from an old friend of mine.

---

eric

yo when is the weed gonna be ready for pickup???

(y/n)

eric im not ur fucking weed dealer

eric

fuck.

sorry 'bout that.

hey you still in town btw???

(y/n)

yea. just got out from this fucked up rave couple minutes ago. why???

eric

cool cool

knowing you, you don't have a hotel to stay in yet

(y/n)

you know me a little too well, swagger.

but yes.

eric

ha.

anyway, me and my friends just got a new place a n d i'd get some good clout from them if i brought home a cute girl ;)

(y/n)

im too drunk to tell whether youre really doing this for clout or if this is some sort of shitty flirting but go off ig.

sure why not.

eric

YES

when can u get here hoe

(y/n)

idk when can you pick me up bitch

eric

do i look like an uber drive to you

(y/n)

yes.

eric

smfh. i better get fucking paid for this.

(y/n)

robux or v bucks

eric

both

(y/n)

deal