🌹s e v e n t e e n🌹

i gazed at the tall boy standing in front of me for a solid minute before running up to him and giving him a hug, him giving one back in return.

       "holy shit i missed you," i say. he chuckles softly.

       "me too," he whispered in return.

       i smiled softly as i pulled away from him, still completely in awe then i accidentally managed to get an apartment in the same building as him.

        "how did you get an apartment here?" he asks.

        i shrug lightly, "honestly i have no fucking clue. but i'm not exactly complaining, either." i giggle.

        "i mean, neither am i." he smiles. toby and eric cough lightly.

        "well, you two do you, catch up with each other, make out, fuck, whatever, i don't care. we're gonna head back to the house. oh, and cam, we're filming a podcast today so ryan wants you over in a couple hours for that." toby chimes in, his previous remarks earning a light blush from myself.

       cameron laughs softly, "alright, i'll be there later. see you in a bit."

       toby and eric waved goodbye and headed out the door of the apartment. a silence soon fell over the room as cameron and i were now left alone.

        "so, how was the flight?" he asks, breaking the sudden silence.

        "surprisingly decent, despite being stuck on a plane for much longer than should be, it was kinda fun. there was this cute ass couple next to me too who were really nice. the boyfriend told me that every day he spends with his girlfriend he seems to fall for her a little more every day." i reply as i begin to unpack one of the suitcases i had brought with me.

       cameron smiled as i talked and i turned to face him, his eyes bright with life as he watched me.

       "is something wrong? or?" i ask, unsure why he was smiling.

       "nothing, it's just that i can see what he was talking about. falling for the person he loves a little more every day. because i'll be damned if i don't fall for you every time i see you, (y/n)." cameron replies, a light blush on his face.

       it was at that moment i realized how much i has fallen for him. it was then when i knew that i loved him. and call it fucking stupid for falling for a person so quickly, but how the hell could you not?

      there was something holding me back from telling him. fear, anxiety, and overall the fact that i was scared of doing something like this again. but in the end, i said fuck it and decided to woman the hell up.

       "cameron," i said softly, getting his attention.

       "yes?" he responds, his voice a little lighter than before, maybe afraid that i didn't feel the same way seeing as i hadn't responded to his previous statement.

       "i love you." i confess. silence fell over the room again. i internally begged him to say something. the anxiety was beginning to get to me after maybe a minute passed.

       "y-you. wait, what?" he stuttered, his face a little darker than before.

       "i love you, cameron. and i know that seems fucking stupid seeing as we're so early into this relationship but goddammit, cam, you just do something to me that makes me want to spend every waking moment of my life with you. i understand if you don't feel that too, but-" i ranted on for a moment until he slipped my hand into his and brought it up to his lips and gently pressed them against my skin.

       he let out a soft exhale before looking up at me and bringing his face closer to my own, our lips inches apart until the gap eventually closed in a gentle, and innocent kiss.

       he gently pulled away before looking into my eyes, our minds, souls, and hearts both intertwined with one another to a point where time was a figment and the only people in the world was just the two of us.

       "i love you too, (y/n)." he says, his voice low and quiet, as if raising it any higher would prove to be too hasty for the situation at hand.

       his thumb lightly brushed against my cheek as i stared up at the taller boy.

       "you're not stupid to think that falling for someone so quickly is a bad thing, because i did it too. and yeah, it's scary at first, but that's why we have each other, right? to support each other? i know for a fact this isn't easy for you, but that's why i wanna be with you. to show you that you deserve to be loved because you're beautiful and so is your personality. sometimes it's hard to love yourself, i know that. but i'm here to help you with that. okay?" he lulls softly, placing a kiss onto the top of my head, which is just the perfect height for him without having to lean down.

       he pulls me into a hug and we stay like that for a few minutes, taking in each other's presence and being. we soon pulled away and cameron said he could help unpack my stuff for a bit until he had to go to the misfits house to record the podcast.

       the hours passed much quicker than i wanted and it was time for him to leave. on a better note, he insisted i come along and wait, since the boys had a movie night planned at the house.

       seeing as there was really nothing else to do since the rest of my stuff hadn't arrived, i accepted his request and we were off to the misfits manor.

---

a/n

here's a cute filler chapter uwu. also i have posted: the first chapter to my swagger fic so go check it out if u want to pls!!

thank u

love u

stay frosty

xoxo

-liza