🌹s i x🌹

after properly getting ready for the day eric had planned, i headed downstairs to find the boys talking with one another. they had each changed into different clothes after our little swim from this morning. 

     i had put my hair up into some space buns and went downstairs to meet up with the boys and get started with the day, despite it being half over. eric looked at me and smiled, all of us were together and we were all ready to leave.

     "good, now that we're all here, we can get started. i've got a full day of bullshit planned for us and let me tell you none of us are gonna come back looking the same from right now. so, let's get this fucking started." he said enthusiastically.

     "we better be going fucking airsofting." i said to him.

     "you airsoft?" i heard cameron ask.

     i chuckled softly, "me? i've never done it in my life. i just really wanna try it because it seems really fun, y'know?"

     cameron smiled, "gotcha."

     all of us climbed into two separate ubers, one having me, eric, cameron, and toby, and the other with jay, matt, and mason. none of us knew where we were going other than eric, and often times we'd hear him laugh to himself. we asked what was so funny, and he merely replied with a 'nothing' and we didn't bother him afterwards. 

     a few minutes passed and our cars came to a stop. we stopped outside a building that was labeled "mini golf". i stared at eric.

     "really eric? you got us hyped up for mini golf? don't get me wrong i love mini golf but i think we expected a bit more." i said, he simply rolled your eyes.

     "hey, not just any  kind of mini golf. its glow in the dark mini golf!" he beamed. 

     frankly that did make the situation a little better. i loved basically anything that glowed at night. besides, it was a good stress reliever for the most part. all of us headed inside and got checked in. we all entered the course and the scenery completely changed. the room outside was bright, but entering it became much darker and dim. just the way i liked it.

     about five holes in most of us were giggling our lives away. eric kept shoving my ball out of the way and that resulted in us yelling at each other for sabatoging the game. after the eighteen holes were finished, eric and i finished in a solid last place, jay in fifth, toby in fourth, matt in third, mason in second and cameron in first.

      we were informed that there was a laser tag arena in the same building, and the boys all agreed for a couple of rounds before heading to our next activity. because of the odd number we all settled on a free for all.

      the match begun and of course jay was in the lead almost immediately. cameron and i were in last place and eric was not doing to bad himself. i hid in the corner behind a wall and was greeted by cameron suddenly. i was prepared to shoot him before he held his hands up in defense.

     "truce!" he called out. i stared at our scores and saw we were tied.

     i looked at him and smirked, "wanna team up?"

     he smiled, "fuck yeah. let's take these cunts down."

     we both looked over the corners to see if we were clear. once we were we moved out together and covered each other whenever we spotted someone. the boys caught on to our tactic and tried to get both of us at once. unfortunately, we both covered our blind spots and tagged whoever tried to get us. 

     we were able to rack up points until eventually we were tied in first. there was about thirty seconds left in the round and at this point we had basically reserved our place in first. the boys had given up at trying to tag us to a point where we just called the match. 

     cameron smiled at me, "good game, (y/n). you did good out here" he held his hand out.

     "good game to you too. and you're not too bad yourself." i responded. 

     i saw him flash a smirk for a moment, "its too bad you're not good enough."

     "what do you me-" i started before i was cut off by him tagging me, at the last second, gaining another point and taking first, leaving me in second. "you sly motherfucker," i chuckled.

     the both of us headed back to the lobby where the boys were waiting for us. toby and jay were laughing at the fact that cameron had shot me last second. i for one was impressed as well. after the whole situation ended eric said that there was an arcade not too far from here, so we all ended up walking downtown to go chill and play some games for a bit.

     upon entering everyone went their separate ways. i was pretty hungry so me, eric, and jay went to go find the food while everyone else started playing some games or tried to pick up a girl. 

     after ordering our food the three of us conversed about our lives, and i got to know jay a little better. we exchanged facts, funny stories, and questions with one another. that's when jay started to get a little curious about me and swagger's relationship.

      "so (y/n)," jay begun, "are you and swagger a thing?"

      i laughed at the thought, "us? hell no. i mean we tried the whole dating thing for a bit and that didn't really work out. we were better off as friends."

     "yeah the reason we broke up was because she was too clingy," eric teased.

     "no the reason he broke up with me was because i said he was too short." i giggled. eric pouted.

     "i'm insecure about it bitch." he retorted, still hurt about the remark.

      jay laughed, "if you're looking for the opposite of short cameron's over by the galaga game."

     i chuckled softly, "noted." i said, taking a sip of my drink. "now, don't tell anyone this, but he is kinda cute. i mean, he's an absolute bitch in laser tag, but nonetheless, still cute." i said.

     jay and eric exchanged a look with each other before looking at me again. 

     "what?" i asked.

     "nothing." they both said, going back to their food. i shrugged it off as nothing and continued to eat, completely unaware to what would be coming my way later that day.