🌹t w e l v e🌹

i had fallen asleep on the plane almost instantly. everything that had gone down tonight had drained me both physically and emotionally. i had gotten a little anxiety as the plane took off, though. it was still a bit unfamiliar for me, and i wasn't comfortable with it. 

     i felt a pair of hands take my own. i looked next to me and saw cameron, his thumb tracing circles on my hand. i smiled softly and eventually calmed down, muttering a soft "thank you" i was unsure if he had heard. 

     i wasn't going to tell him that i loved the feeling. i loved the way his hands felt on mine, and the way his fingers trailed across my skin gently. and i certainly wasn't going to tell him that i wanted more. 

     the feeling was calming and soon i fell asleep for the flight, which was surprising, since i never had the ability to do that as easily as i did now. i dozed off into a light slumber and hoped cameron's hand never left my own.

---

     i was awoken by a gentle voice, calling my name repeatedly yet quietly. 

     "(y/n), (y/n), come on wake up, we've landed." he said, i opened my eyes gently to see who it was. it was cameron.

      i forced myself to wake up, gazing at the soft sunlight that entered the plane windows. we had landed in fiji, some several hours later. feeling much more energized, i smiled and grabbed all of my stuff from above us and followed the rest of the boys out of the plane and into the airport. 

      i was still trying to get my bearings as to what was happening, still a bit tired but i'd get used to it. cameron, toby, and matt were in a small circle talking to one another, whereas eric was on his own, waiting for ryan to get everything situated. i walked up to him, having nothing better to do.

     eric saw me walking over and smiled a bit, "hey (y/n). how was the flight?"

     "decent. i slept through the whole thing." i chuckled.

     "yeah me too. last night was fucked." he scoffed. i smiled.

     "no shit, you should've seen what went down when we got to cam's apartment." i giggled. 

     eric glanced at me for a moment, quickly looking towards cam, then directing his attention back to me, "so, cameron, huh?"

     i looked at him oddly, unsure what he meant. "sorry?"

     "you like cam, right?" he asked. that wasn't something i wanted to get into.

     i bit my lip gently, trying to avoid responding. unfortunately eric knew me too well that he also knew what i was doing. 

     "(y/n)." he said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

     "yes?"

     "you didn't answer the question."

     i stuttered a bit, "oh. right."

     "so?"

     knowing damn well i didn't have much of a choice, i might as well have let it out. "alright, fine. yes, i do like him."

     eric smiled, "i fucking knew it. matt owes me twenty bucks."

     i let out a soft chuckle, "yeah. just, don't tell him? i mean, i know we only met not that long ago, but, i'd much rather like to have him as a friend if we can't be anything more. i'm not entirely sure if i even want a relationship right now."

     he nodded, "i understand that. but i'm not saying he doesn't like you back either."

     i looked at him, "what do you mean?"

     "you'll find out later." he said, i wanted a better answer, but ryan came back and had gotten the vehicle for all of us to travel in so we wouldn't have to get an uber. the questioning would have to wait. 

---

slfkslf hello sorry if this is absolute shit but im currently sIcK so fuck the germs but i had prom like two days ago and i went with my boyfriend and lemme tell u

softest. fuckin. boy. ever.

i love him.

dont tell him but he's actually the main inspiration for a lot of these ideas tbh.

see that little hand holding scene up there?

thats how i feel with him uwu.

but enough about that.

thanks for reading btw!! we hit 1k recently and i am big excite. i love you guys so much and im so happy you guys actually read my shit lmao.

i love you guys so much

xoxo

stay frosty

-liza