🌹e l e v e n🌹

"what do you mean 'we're going to fiji'?" i exclaimed. it was currently 10 p.m. and ryan had the wonderful idea of shouting at mason, 'you know what'd be great? lets go to fiji like right now.' and here we are.

     thinking on it, mason and matt were already going, and swagger was somewhat convinced, so i really saw no issue in going.

     "fine. when do we leave?" i said, sighing softly.

     "in like two hours-" ryan replied.

     "what?

     "there wasn't anything else, so pack your stuff and let's go." ryan said, i nodded and stopped before going up the stairs.

     "wait, is cameron going?" i asked.

     "we're gonna try and convince him." mason chimed from the corner of the room. i chuckled a bit and finally headed upstairs.

     never having gone to fiji before, i decided to pack some light clothes, and of course a few leggings because nothing is ever gonna replace them. i was also informed to bring a bathing suit, and luckily i had one pair. i never really used it since, well, i never really went outside and the last time i decided to go to the beach i got a hell of a sunburn that wouldn't let me live for a week. 

     after about twenty minutes later i headed down the stairs with a backpack will all the shit i needed to spend a few days in a different country. upon coming down the boys were sitting in a circle like little kids. i chuckled softly.

     "what are you laughing at bitch?" eric said, i shook my head playfully.

     "nothing, you just all look like little kids in preschool sitting in a circle at story time." i replied.

     mason pouted, "we're not little kids we swear-"

     "you say that, as you look and sound like a little kid, mason." ryan chuckles. "anyway, it's time to decide who's gonna go to cameron's apartment and convince him to go with us."

     "well matt already volunteered and i think mason would be good too." eric said, the boys nodded in agreement.

     "what about (y/n)?" matt asked, i looked at him momentarily.

     "excuse me?" i asked.

     "well i mean, you two do get along great and if he knows that you're going he'll most likely wanna come along too." he replied

     i bit my lip for a moment, "alright, fine. let's go."

     and that's the start of how the weirdest yet best week of my life started. ryan, mason, matt, and i all piled into his car and we drove over to the apartment complex cameron was staying in. about fifteen minutes later we pulled into the parking lot and headed up to his apartment.

     we knocked on his door, and ryan had the camera in hand as he was recording the entire event. soon cam opened the door and immediately saw the camera, and shot us all a suspicious look.

     "what's going on?" he said, smiling a bit.

     "pack your shit bitch we're going to fiji." i chimed. he looked at me.

     clearly he was surprised at the statement. we all went inside after he gestured us in and he was very much full of questions. 

     "i'm very confused. first of all, why are we going to fiji? second, why are you all here?" cameron asked.

     "well mason, matt, and ryan came here to convince you and i'm here for that too but i mostly came along to see the shit show." i chuckled. 

     cameron looked at us, "i can't go to fiji i literally have a fuck ton of work to do."

     i could tell we were pressing him a bit too much and i attempted to calm him down. "look, cam, all jokes aside, i think all of us could use a break for a bit. i mean with you just moving in and trying to catch up on your channel i think this is good." i said softly.

     he smiled a bit, a bit less as stressed from before. while the two of us shared our little 'moment', mason had promptly grabbed cameron's guitar and began strumming it, attempting to play a chord that came out hardly being heard.

     "you're going to fiji with us!" mason sang.

     cameron took the guitar from him, before playing a c major chord much better than mason, replying in a sing-song voice as well. 

     "no im not."

      all of us ended up laughing as things continuously went downhill from here. "so, you gonna come?" matt asked.

     cameron, feeling much better about the situation nodded a bit, "you're slowly convincing me. when do we leave?"

     "in like an hour." matt replied nonchalantly.

      ryan entered in softly, "that and also mason went up to your room and already started packing. so i suggest you go and deal with that before all hell breaks loose."

     giggles went around as we heard mason yelling from upstairs, each of us piled up the stairs to find that he had shoved a fuck ton of clothes into cameron's guitar case. even more laughter erupted as cameron opened it up and clothes fell out.

     cameron stared at the pile, literally done with all of us, but at the same time too amused at how much bullshit managed to go down within twenty minutes.

     "alright, you convinced me. let's go to fiji." cameron smiled. 

     all of us cheered as the so called 'plan' that didn't really exist worked. cameron ushered to us to get out of his room so he could formally pack and fix whatever mason did with the guitar case. finally after about an hour, we all rushed to the airport and met toby and eric.

      a lot of other bullshit happened at the airport and most of the people who were working there unfortunately had to deal with our presence as adult children. in the end i don't really remember a lot as i immediately fell asleep after getting on the plane. 

      what i didn't know was what i was about to get myself into. and it was great.