🌹t w e n t y - o n e🌹

light gently crept in through the window panes as i stirred quietly in my sleep. the soft sun rays kissed my skin with warmth as they briskly shone onto the bed, giving me some much needed warmth. winters in melbourne, were to say the least, cold. for me anyways. after a few minutes of forcing myself to wake up, i turned to face a sleeping cameron. i smiled at the sight, and took the time to admire him. not like i didn't anyways.

       his resting face, relaxed posture, his face, lips, damn it, everything about him. it made me realize just how much i was in love him. it made me realize, that somehow, on some whim, and on an impulsive decision of moving to an entirely different country, i had met the person that i knew i wanted to spend the rest of my life with. 

       i sighed contently and smiled, it was at that moment when cameron awoke. his eyes met mine and he smiled.

       "god, i had thought about waking up next to you before but...now that i've actually done it, it made me realize just how much i'd actually wanted to do it." he murmurs, tracing his fingers across my face. "fuck, you're beautiful."

       "good morning to you too." i say, well aware of how red my face was turning at that moment. cameron chuckled huskily at the sight and pressed a kiss onto my lips quickly. once he pulled away he smiled, soon getting out of bed and myself following not too long after. we headed down the stairs, that frankly gave me a little bit of anxiety every time i walked up and down them, and into the kitchen for some breakfast. after moments of contemplating, cameron turned to face me.

       "so, uh, what do you want for breakfast?" he asks.

       i glance at him, "anything's good, so long as it doesn't end up on fire or burned or whatever."

       he returned the glance and remained silent for a moment. "so...misfits house?"

       i nodded in agreement as we both decided. cameron went back upstairs to go change, and i returned to my apartment to do the same. approximately twenty minutes later we were both ready, and we headed down to the car to visit the boys for breakfast, assuming they were actually awake or if there was any left. nonetheless we were going to get food. and so after about ten minutes of driving, and another ten minutes of getting stuck at red lights and traffic, we finally arrived at misfits manor.

       cameron had a spare key to the house, and we both quietly entered, just in case the boys were still asleep. once we had entered, we heard voices coming up from the upstairs rooms and knew that the boys were awake. they weren't recording, though. that i could tell, from the fact that they were all laughing together, and that their actual recording space was at the office. cameron headed upstairs and i heard the boys greet him. i smiled and followed him up.

       at a first glance everyone was tired, apparently toby had mentioned that eric and mason hadn't slept since yesterday, and most of them had been up for long periods of time without rest. and frankly, that did it for me. i huffed and stood at the center of the room.

       "alright listen up bitches," i called out to get their attention, "starting right now you are all going to relax for the next twenty four hours. no work, no editing, nothing. you are all going to sleep, spend time with each other, i don't really care. but you. are going. to relax."

       eric murmured, "but-"

       "or else." i added on, eric seemed to put down his counterargument. 

        i heard mason mutter something to eric regarding the idea, but it was quickly shut down by eric muttering back, "trust me, she's got her idea set and there's no changing it. last time we went against her it didn't end well."

       "i think it's a good idea. i mean, every time we try to actually relax it ends up being a vlog or something. but i think taking a break, even for twenty four hours is good. i'm up for it." cameron beamed, hoping to get the rest of the boys to follow.

       eventually everyone went along with it, even sam and ryan were all for it and decided that we all go out for something that would definitely help us relax: golf. of course looking back on it i don't honestly know why we thought it was a good idea but you know it was a pressing moment and we had to do something and golf was really the only option.

       to make things even better, one of the boys' friends was in town to visit: bucks. i personally had never met him before, but i had certainly seen him in the recommended section and was subscribed to his channel. (yo btw if ur not subbed to him wtf are u doing he makes some dope content thanks) he was staying in melbourne for a few days while he had the chance. frankly i had been busy with maintaining my new channel and adding final touches to the apartment that i never formally met him.

       eventually the afternoon rolled around and we were all getting ready for the trip. ryan insisted on buying each and every one of us tacky "golf outfits", but i insisted that if i was to participate, at least make it black and even just a little edgy. i gotta keep up with the aesthetic here. unfortunately for me, keeping up the aesthetic meant suffering in the winter air of australia. on a better note, wearing all black meant i would absorb every bit of sunlight within a ten feet radius, so i was at least a little bit warm. 

       after we were finished getting ready, i finally had a formal introduction to bucks, who seemed very chipper today, and by the looks of it - cold. ryan had the wonderful idea of dressing him up in shorts and a tank top, so i'm sure the experience would be pleasant for him. 

        "ah, so you must be (y/n) then? i'm bucks." he greeted cheerfully.

       i chuckled at his formality, "charmed. how've you been enjoying melbourne?"

       "melbourne's been quite lovely, actually. i wish i could stay a little longer, though. i don't get to see the boys as much as i'd like. though unfortunately every time i actually try to see them one or more of them almost ends up dying or something. you don't think i'm cursed, do you?" he asks, half teasingly and half seriously.

       "i'm sure you're fine. it happens to the best of us." i reply, he smiles.

       "well that's good to know." he says, quickly glancing at me carefully and then nodding in some sort of approval. "you're fitz' girlfriend, right?"

       i grin and nod, "yep."

       he laughs to himself, "well then, fitz is a lucky guy. hey, do me a favor and make sure to beat his ass at golf, will you?"

       "duly noted, dude. and good luck in the weather, you'll need it." i say, laughing as he soon glances at the outfit and pouts disapprovingly. 

        oh yes, today was going to be relaxing as hell. in our own, scuffed, crackhead, and extremely chaotic type of way.