[intro] chapter 1

Cheryl blossom walked the halls of Riverdale High, betty cooper and veronica lodge staying by her side. veronica blabbed about some new girl that had just moved to Riverdale. Cheryl was listening to half-heartedly. she was busy strutting down the hall making sure every pair of eyes watched her.

she was the queen bee that was that. the simple set, everyone knew who she was and loved her.  she had to keep it that way. she turned the corner the clique staying by her side.

"I heard fro Josie, who heard from Archie, who heard fro Camila, who heard from Dinah who heard from Kevin that she's from Miami." betty says excitedly. Cheryl nodded approvingly. Miami was a nice place. you were either rich or poor there. the fine line in between was barely crossed.

"well her name is toni, Toni topaz." veronica says biting her lip.

"man I hope she's not one of those goth girls who write fanfictions about orange is the new black." betty groans as Cheryl opened her locker checking herself out.

she wore white skin tight jeans that hugged her legs perfectly, a red long-sleeved crop top that showed a slither of pale smooth skin, and red high heels that were a matching shade. red lipstick coated her full lips making them look more alluring. her crimson red hair falling across her back.

"well fresh meat wouldn't be so bad around here, I've tasted it all and I want a new flavor." Cheryl pops her lips grabbing her books.

betty furrows her eyebrows in confusion. "over sweet pea so soon? it's only been a month cher?" betty ask and Cheryl's face flushes red. she slammed her locker shut making betty and veronica flinch.

"Listen to you dumb blonde, I'm over his dumb tall ass. he left and that's his problem, go fuck a cow. " Cheryl stomps off. in reality, she wasn't over him, though she rather dies than tell anyone. he moved to Greendale and decided to cut things off. he said they should see other people even though then only a half-hour away from each other.

Toni was ten minutes early for her first class of the day, English. she didn't want to be late for the first day. she sat doodling in a notebook when a voice caught her attention.

"It looks like I'm not the only one whos early to English class." a tall Latina says with a soothing smile she had long straight brown hair and a slim body, a smile playing her lips as she sits down beside Toni.

"I'm tori, and your? " she says with a simple smile and an eyebrow raised. the girl wore a yellow Riverdale high hoodie and dark jeans finished with brown boots. she seemed to be a good girl.

" oh, I'm Toni!" Toni says excitedly with a teethe grin. "its like tori but with an N" Toni says and the other girl giggles at her goofiness.

"well Toni, your cute. no homo tho." tori says cautiously not wanting to alarm the girl.

"I mean I don't think Reggie would mind if you dated a girl tor." a red-haired boy says walking in with his book bag on his shoulder. she wore a zipped up light gray hoodie and A white t-shirt underneath. his arms flexed as he sat down behind them.

"shut up Mr. McCoy." she teases sticking out a tongue.

"I'm Archie," he ignores her teasing and looks at Toni. she wore a black sweater shirt, worn-out denim jeans, and black converses.

"I'm Toni, I'm new. shoot that's obvious, I uh I like pizza, no I don't it's nasty," she mumbles looking down. she didn't like talking to new people she felt nervous. this town was so small compared to Miami that made her some kind of nervous.

he furrows his eyebrows and leans forwards. "she is cute."

the two fill her in on everything that went down in the town.

"There's Kevin, he's the one who runs the musicals and knows all tea. every kind. also, the cause of most ships, archosie, beronica hell even barchie once." Archie says and toni nods looking over the young boy with light brown hair talking to a kid with a beanie.

"that's a jug, he's my best friend, he's ad that I beat him in fortnite." Archie chuckles and jughead heard him flipping him off continuing to talk to Kevin.

"that's Ariana. shes on the cross country team and a cheerleader, she runs every after school program. aka rival of Cheryl blossom." Archie says nodding to the door.

a Latina girl with a tight black skirt walked in, she had on a skin-tight white crop top and a jean jacket. her long ponytail reaching her back. she was hot of course.

"and for I finally we have Cheryl blossom. the head bitch in charge if you will, 4.0 GPA, varsity cheerleader captain, volleyball MVP, straight a's, you name it she's got it. rich check. she envies anyone who has the chance of being better than her. that's why she hates Ariana. she's a bitch none the less. she claims to have her reasons. her brothers a varsity football legend here. he and Archie hang sometimes. " tori says nodding to the girl entering the classroom.

Toni's jaw drops and looks at the girl walking in. her hair flowed her back like a wavy crimson red waterfall. her full lips piercing and alluring. the slither of skin looked so delicious Toni wanted to kiss it. her long legs and curved body making Toni's cheeks flush red.

she meets her eyes with a sudden quickness.

Cheryl felt eyes watching her, well there always weer but this time it was piercing her to look at them. she found a girl watching her she's never seen. 'that must be Toni topaz'. Cheryl though looking at the younger girl's soft brown eyes that looked like honey.  she had easy features with pink fleshy lips. her makeup was light so she had a natural glow. a pink strip cascaded down her shoulder among with brunette hair and other matching highlight's. she was downright beautiful. Cheryl never admitted to thinking girls were attractive. she just smashed and left. but she felt Toni should be sung so in a song.

she sends Toni a wink before taking a seat upfront.

Toni's cheek turns a brighter shade of red. she found that no one could be better than that girl

it was officially not official, Toni topaz thought Cheryl was flawless.