chapter 4

I WANT EVRYONE TO REMEMBER YOUR BEUATIFUL...ENJOY

as soon as the liabrry doors opened toni pried her wrist ot of cheryls grasp a glare on her face. she saw the redness on her wrist and scoffed. cheryl held on to her wrist for dear life. "look no ones here lets go are seperate ways." toni said running a hand through her hair. chery smirks stepping into toni's space.

"how about we stay right here." cheryl said huskily her eyes like fire lighting up with lust. toni gulped backing up further, cheryl stepped closer everytime Toni backed away. Toni's back hits the bookshelf. they entered through the back door so they were lost in the book shelfs in the ufe library.

Cheryl immediately placed her hands on the shorter girls hips holding her in place. Toni had no where to go. her body was motionless. the reoccurring heat that urged her body swam through her stomach. Cheryl leans in closer there faces nearly in inch apart. Cheryl knew what to say and do to work up girls. she was a tease and everyone knew it.

her lips gazed by Toni's making sure not to make contact she reached Toni's ear. "your such a fucking nerd." Cheryl whispered rubbing her thumb in circles on Toni's stomach.

Toni gulped, she was confused on why Cheryl called her a nerd yet would always almost kiss her.

"leave me alone Cheryl, your being a bitch." Toni tried her best to hide the own urge to kiss the girl the I there. it was believable but Cheryl saw past that immediately. Cheryl smirked leaning down to Toni's neck. she kisses the smooth skin tenderly her mouth opened a bit. she mentally noted how Toni's eyes shut and her hands relaxed as Cheryl did so.

she kissed up her neck leaving open mouths kisses in all the right places. she was above her jaw. Cheryl pushed her body further into the girl making sure to push Toni's waist into the bookshelf harder.

"you like this?" Cheryl whispered into Toni's neck seeing how Toni's neck fell back a bit as she continued to nip and kiss gently at her neck. "I'm being gentle," Cheryl informs Toni causing Toni to hole back a groan. Cheryl smirked before sinking her teeth into her neck pulling at the skin making Toni's lips press hard together. "but I can be rough." Cheryl said her voice raspy.

when Cheryl looked up at the girl almost leaning in for a kiss the bell rung making Cheryl jump. Toni escapes Cheryl's arms hurrying off. she cursed herself for enjoying every second of it. she still was pissed since she didn't ask for any of it, yet she wanted it.

Cheryl was at her locker grabbing her stuff when to girl stood behind her there arm crossed tight. "oh my god Cheryl!" betty calls with a gasp. Cheryl rolls her eyes as she was still hung up on Toni. she wanted to get out the groin heat in her thighs.

"oh my god, your going to be like totally like shocked!" veronica says with a hand on her heart. Cheryl rolls her eyes grabbing her books and shutting her locker. "its kind of sad seeing you fit your entire vocabulary into one sentence." Cheryl hums in a bitchy tone.

veronica looked down embarrassed. the two girls became suddenly quiet.

Cheryl scoffs once more before continuing to bitch. " listen you dumbass I don't have the time to pretend to like you so can you please just tell me what you want?!" Cheryl says handing her books to betty to carry as they continue to walk down the hall.

"Ariana and sweetpea are dating its like official." betty says getting back on topic. Cheryl stops. this got her beyond pissed off. that slut was with her ex? huh what a bitch, she knew she had to do something about it.

"and I did some more research on this whole thing and like he's coming to visit in a week." this could not be happening! Cheryl was now fuming. here he was coming back into town to see Ariana when he broke up with her because she lived too 'far' away.

"what are you going to do Cheryl?" betty asked veronica nodding.

"I'm going to make him miss me." she said swishing her hair back.

Cheryl saw Ariana walk into first period. she looked back at Toni who was giggling at tori and Archie. the two seemed to be making fun of jughead who was dancing in the back. he was doing a sad attempt to the orange justice. some old fetty wap song played. Cheryl bit her lip before getting up and walking over to Ariana who chatted with Camila and Dinah in there seats. she winked at Camila noticing that was who Lauren her ex, was dating now. Camila blushed hiding her face away from the red-haired girl.

"Bonjour puanteur comment,(look that one up its in French)I heard you were dating my ex? how do I taste?" Cheryl asked causing Ariana to toll her eyes nd turn around.

Ariana wore a light blue sweater and nice jeans with her signature iconic high ponytail. "so what if I am Cheryl you need to move on.'' Ariana said aggravated at the whole scenario. she knew the real reason why they broke up, she wasn't sure if Cheryl even knew. but Ariana wasn't going to tell Cheryl, no matter how much she wanted the bossy ginger to cry she couldn't bring her self to do so.

"funny, but um seriously I hope you like my second, oh and remember to kiss the freckle on his neck it makes him go wild." Cheryl says with a glare o her face. by this point everyone was watching the two Dinah taking out her camera slowly before Camila scoffed taking it away.

Toni turned around watching the two. she wondered why Cheryl was so worked up about nothing.

"stop being such a bitch blossom, you would still be dating Lauren if you were nicer. " Ariana argues Toni shrugging agreeing with the whole thing. maybe if Cheryl was nicer Toni would completely fall for her. or maybe not? she wasn't sure what she felt toward Cheryl.

"I would be less of a bitch if you were less of a idiot.'" Cheryl say her voice sassy with an irritated look plastering her face. a couple of guy cooed at the two Dinah now taking Kevin's phone to record the whole thing. Kevin tried to grab the phone but Dinah replied 'I'm tryna leak this shit dawg' to that Kevin just nodded and shrugged.

"just move on already damn Cheryl." Ariana said finally getting angry herself. Cheryl blushed. she was right she was caught up on him as everyone moved on. she looked like an fool. everyone was waiting for a smart retort but she had none. she searched the room her eyes landing on Toni who intensely watched the whole thing a worried look on her face. Cheryl smirks getting an idea.

"oh but I am ari,'" Cheryl says innocently Ariana give a ironic laugh. "in fact I'm dating someone right now" Toni began to get confused. who was she dating? why was she all over her if she wasn't single?

"oh really? who?" Ariana says furrowing her eyebrows. everyone looked shocked. even Cheryl herself was shocked that she said that,

"I'm dating Toni" Cheryl blurts out and everyone looks at Toni shocked.

damn. thoughts on how this story is going down so far its important I know you guys opinion.