Chapter 15

I expect 34 votes and 60 comments and that's on Jason's decaying body

Cheryl sat at the empty booth in the small coffee shop that her and Toni used to go to on Sundays staring at the cup of coffee. It's been two days and she hasn't even received one text from Toni. Cheryl was a mess, she hadn't one trace of makeup on her face and her hair was in a sloppy bun. Ariana walked into the coffee shop with Normani.

Ariana looks over seeing Cheryl in the booth alone looking upset her face bright red. Which looked like she was crying.

"I should go talk to her," mani suggested Ariana shaking her head no.

"Let me talk to her." Ariana stopped many who gave a questionings stare.

"Trust me I won't say anything bad." Ariana reassures walking over to Cheryl sitting across from her.

"If your here to yell at me I deserve it so go ahead." Cheryl looked up at Ariana who's eyebrows were furrowed as if she was trying to read Cheryl's mind.

"Why?" Was all the girl asked tapping her fingers along the table.

"Look I know I shouldn't of kissed your boyfriend but-"

"I couldn't care less about that," Ariana rolled her eyes. "If he was willing to cheat that quick then I don't need him." Ariana reassured the girl.

"Then why what?" Cheryl looked up her eyes red Ariana nodding her head now knowing for sure she was crying prior.

"Why'd you do it to Toni?" Ariana asked seriously. "I don't know if you know this but she stood up for you when your vixens talked behind your back, or how she came out to her parents for you. So if you think for one fucking second any of that relationship was fake your even more oblivious then I thought." Ariana shook her head in disbelief.

"I didn't want to kiss him, well I did but at the time I thought I was still in love with him." Cheryl explained to the girl she's be at odds with since the 8th grade.

"But after that kiss the only person on my mind was Toni topaz." Cheryl looked up tears in her eyes.

"Then tell her that." Ariana said reaching out laying her hand on top of Cheryl's.

"I can't, she doesn't need someone like me. Someone to break her heart again." Cheryl shook her head.

"It's gonna be too late if you keep waiting Cheryl." Ariana says removing her hand causing Cheryl to look up. "What do you mean?" Cheryl asked curiously.

"She went home with Shawn, ally says she hasn't been home in two days, put two and two together Cher." Ariana says standing up leaving to mani.

-
*The morning after the party*

Toni was throwing up in Shawn's bathroom Shawn holding her hair back as she threw up repeatedly. He soothes her by rubbing her back.

"It's okay tiny let it out." He sighed as the girl sat back finally finished. Her eyes were puffy from crying all night and she could tell Shawn was obviously tired because he stayed up alright as well to make sure Toni was okay. He gave up his bed sleeping on the floor not wanting Toni to feel uncomfortable at all.

Toni looks at Shawn with narrowed eyes Shane returning the stair.

"You wanna know what's funny?"  Toni asked the boy who nodded his head yes.

"Cheryl should be the one holding my hair back, the one to hold me when I'm crying. Not the one making me cry." Toni laughed a sad laugh.

"She made a mistake Toni she's only human." Shawn tried to reason.