chapter 8

Comment and vote

I have a lot of books guys and gals
So I want to make one of them last longer but I just need to know people love it u know?
So be sure to blow this up with comments and votes to let me know you're enjoying it and let me know what you would like to see in the future babes

"We need to talk," Toni says rubbing her palms against her Jean claded thighs. Cheryl was at her car and just got out. She was headed inside until Toni hurriedly stopped her.

"About what tt?"  Cheryl asks turning to face her fake girlfriend.

"About us. What exactly is your angle here? What do you want out of this?" Toni stresses playing with her shirt. Biting her lip Cheryl checks Toni out. Toni was in a loose light gray knitted sweater, black jeans that had one single rip at the knee, and slide on vans. Her hair was in a ponytail with a few pink strands falling out. Toni had on the slightest bit of makeup with light pink lipstick.

"What do you want out of it?" Cheryl says her eyes finally finding Toni's who had a blush on her face after being checked out.

"I don't know I just- I don't know." Toni let out a breathy sigh

"Well, I really do like" Cheryl starts but gets interrupted by Veronica and Betty strutting over there Arms interlocked as most of the guys watched their asses as they walked.

"We have practice Cheryl let's go," Veronica says Cheryl realized she was almost late to cheer.

"Damnit sorry babe I gotta go see you after third okay?" Cheryl said grabbing her book bag and kissing Toni's cheek.

Toni sighs watching her hurry away with her squad.

"Ahhhh!" Someone screams jumping from behind the car. In a panic, Toni screams and jumps farther back. Taking off the Jason ski mask Archie let's out a series of laughter holding his gut as Toni gripped her heart.

"You bitch," Toni yells smacking his arm with a deep blush. "Where were you going tiny?" Archie says with a chuckle.

"The fuck away from you," Toni says catching her breath. Archie shakes his head before remembering what he was supposed to ask.

"So Josie and I are going to the mall to catch a movie, we wanted to know if you and Cheryl wanna come too," Archie says fixing his letterman jacket.

Toni went into a panic but kept her calm. "As in a double date."

"Well yeah ?" Archie says kinda weary.  He raises an eyebrow, crossing his arms. "That's okay right?"

Nodding vigorously, Toni waves him off "obviously it's cool, I'm cool you're cool, we're all cool,"  she says leaning against Cheryl's car and crossing her arms trying to look badass.

"Um so is that a yes or?" The ginger says trying not to laugh at the constipated face Toni was making while she leaned against the car. 

"Oh yes, I'll talk to Cheryl.  " Toni says before her foot slipped from behind her on the car, she almost fell in till her elbow caught her balance on the roof.

"I'm just going to go. " the Andrews boy says backing away slowly before taking off into the crowd of teens.

The thing was Cheryl and Toni never went on a date before. I mean sure they hung out, but usually, that consisted of getting lunch or Cheryl stealing whatever food she could find in Toni's fridge whenever she dropped her off. This was all so new to Toni. After all, Cheryl was her first kiss.