chapter 2

comment throughout you guys, I'm feeling down...anyways should I continue this or trash it?

Its been three days since Toni moved into the school. it was Thursday and Toni only talked to a few people she had met. Archie, tori, and adorable girl named ally. sometimes Toni would start conversation with jug head jones. the two got along well to say.

but however, the rest of the time Toni was quiet. she did her work read her books that were science fiction, romantic vampire novels, or harry potter. She found her self staring at Cheryl blossom in the few classes they shared. she couldn't help it. she was just so curious about the taller girl.

Toni sat in lunch alone at a table. her friends all had the lunch period after her so just kept to herself, occasionally eating a bite out of her salad.

"does she talk?" midge ask from cherry's table. Cheryl, Ariana, midge, Normani, betty and veronica sat at the table everyday.

"I've seen her talk to my girl Allyson." normani says eating her food along with scrolling her phone.

"what kind of teenager reads books? books about alien enslaving robots who fall in love." betty says furrowing her eyebrows out of confusion.

"can you even read betty?" Ariana ask and betty's face flushes red veronica and the other girls hold back giggle's. if it was anyone else Cheryl would have laughed, but coming fro Ariana she just looked at her before looking back up at Toni who sat now eating a banana. she wore her hair up in a lazy bun with a yellow hoodie. she wore ripped black jeans and white slide on vans. she looked gorgeous as always. her lips both pink and full.

"I'll have you know I finished the cat in the hat in three days with only two breaks, so fuck off Grande." betty says proudly. the table gives her a questioning look before veronica pats her back in comfort.

"I for one I am going to go talk to her." Ariana say sipping her orange juice before standing up. she wore a light brown skirt that reached mid thigh, a pink sweater that showed off her tan midriff, and pink heels her hair in her signature ponytail. Cheryl rolls her eyes as she watches her go over to the girl.

Toni looks up from her book to be met with Ariana herself in front of her.

tori had explained the popular girls normally only talked to you when they needed something. Archie referred to them as horny fish.

"hey there, your the new girl correct? Taylor..Tara?" Ariana gave a sad attempt of guessing Toni's name.

"Toni, my names Toni." Toni corrected forcing a smile toward the girl. she was gorgeous as well. her Latina feature's and soft smile making it hard not to find her such ways.

"well toni, what are you doing all alone, your pretty and I've seen you talking to that cutie Archie. why aren't you running the school already." Ariana ask tilting her head out of confusion. Ariana folded her arms over one another on the table.

Toni blushes and looks don't trying to hide her blood rushed face. "people don't find much interest in my books about aliens and robot lovers." she says nervously twirling a piece of her hair that fell out of her bun.

"well those guys are losers, aliens and robots are hella lit." Ariana smiles causing Toni to giggle.

Cheryl watched in disgust, "who did Ariana think she was? some spoiled pop star? walking around all nice and shit like she owns the place" Cheryl thought as she watched Toni blush. Ariana was straight so what could she have said that would make her blush so deeply. Cheryl begin to think, she hasn't ever said a word to Toni herself. she would watch as the girl would stare. talking to her was something that never crossed her mind till now. but Cheryl couldn't, Toni was a nerd, although she was gorgeous, still a nerd that people wondered if she even talked. the two don't mix.

"well if you ever need someone to go all bitch mode on any losers ass call me, me and my girls will bitch slap them into reality." Ariana informed typing her number into Toni's phone.

"oh my god of course, I I mean s-sure." Toni stammered nervously.

Ariana giggled, "what are you so nervous about?" Ariana asked raising an eyebrow.

"your just... You?" was all Toni could say before Ariana stands up and winks walking away.

this action was not in noticed by Cheryl. she saw the whole thing, the number swiping and all. she wasn't having it. she had no idea why but she was fuming. normani noticed her irritated face and raised an eyebrow. she fixed her cheerleading out fit before tightening her black ponytail.

"who do I need to cut cherry?" normani ask cracking her neck. Cheryl furrowed her eyebrow's along with midge and veronica, betty was making something out of applesauce and hot sauce.

"no one mani, ill handle this." Cheryl said flipping her hair and walking away.

normani shrugged. veronica pulled a twenty out of her purse, "I've got a few people I need you to cut" veronica says. normani shrugs before taking the money.

Toni was in the bathroom washing her hands and fixing herself up a little when the door opens and begins to slam shut. she turns her head to see Cheryl with her arms crossed and her face bright red.

she wore black tight jeans and a navy blue blouse. her high heels a matching shade. her hair was in a neat bun and her makeup was perfect highlighting her best features. Toni's mouth opened a little at lost of words. Cheryl looked the girl over her features softening as she looked at her ninja turtle book bag. she then remembers why she's here and her face turns back into a glare. her cholate eyes piercing into Toni.

"stay away from her." was what the ginger said with a certain rudeness she was warned about. Toni's face turns into confusion. Cheryl steps closer locking the door behind them making Toni gulp.

"f-from who?" Toni says stammering over her words nervously. Cheryl felt bad for being so harsh but she didn't want toni near Ariana.

"I'm toni by the way" toni smiles and Cheryl found this adorable she hid it with a scoff.

"do just randomly give out information like that to people you barely know? like when someone ask for a pencil you decide to give them you social security number?" Cheryl sasses walking closer to the girl. there bodies inches away.

"n-no?" Toni mumbles questioningly.

"she's bad news nerd!" Cheryl says stepping even closer. Toni could feel her breath hit her lips sending a shiver down her spine.

"who is bad news?" Toni ask scared of what Cheryl might do, she clears her throat stepping back. she didn't realise that she was so close until her back collides with the blue tile wall.

Cheryl's face was so close to Toni, they were one move away from rubbing pelvis's.

"Ariana of course" Cheryl said innocently but her motives screaming the exact opposite, toni was utterly confused. she felt her whole body heat up from how close the were. she aslo wondered how Ariana was the bad one when she was nothing but nice.

"stay away loser," Cheryl said even closer to toni her hands roughly holding Toni's waist against the wall. her lips brushing against tonis ear. toni was now bright red and heated. "or ill make you." Cheryl whispers in her ear. toni freazes as Cheryl smirks and walks away.