chapter 5

comment please and thanks

"oh really? who?" Ariana says furrowing her eyebrows. everyone looked shocked. even Cheryl herself was shocked that she said that,

"I'm dating Toni" Cheryl blurts out and everyone looks at Toni shocked.

"right babe?" cheryl says looking at toni with ppleading eyes. toni's heart beat stopped and the breath in her lungs stolen. cheryl blossom just said they were a couple. what the actual fuck.

"uh - yes yeah we are together " toni nods and ariana pulls her eyes away from toni looking at cheryl.

"well im happy for you two. " was all the latina said as the teacher walked in.

-

"what the hell cheryl. " toni says with a hand on her hip as they were at cheryls locker a few eyes on them but toni keeping their voice low.

"i have no idea what your talking about baby. " cheryl teases and toni scoffs at the pet name.

"you know very damn well what im saying cheryl. " toni says raising an eybrow.

"you said we were together you couldve called me out but you didnt, " cheryl says turning around with an easy smile.

"i panicked " toni blushes looking down with a frown.

"four months. " cheryl says and toni looks uup confused.

"what ?" toni says her eyes just now taking in the serious expression on cheryls face she looked so hurt like she needed something, toni not able to put a finger on what exactly she needed.

"we play this along for four months make people believe we aare in love and then we have ths huge breakup. just enough to shove in peoples face. " cheryl says looking at toni's face although toni kept trying to hide behind her hair.

"i thats along time i ju-"

"come on, you owe me?. " cheryl says her facade faultering for a second.

"fine. " toni agree's before turning around to walk away but cheryl grabs her arm to turn her around to face her.

her grip on toni's arms toght like always she was so forceful. never soft and sweet but rough and needy.

"we got to act like we are a couple toni, so just go with it. " cheryl says pulling her into her chest she wraps her arms around toni her hands in her hair toni cautiously wrapping her arms around cheryls waist. she closes her eyes taking in the smell of expensive perfume and cherry scented shampoo.

cheryl looks at the eyes that were on them and smirks before letting toni go toni kissing her cheek before turning and leaving quickly.

"Antoinette topaz! how the hell did you not tell me you were dating Satan?" ally says archie following as they marching up to toni who was just leaving her math class.

"I uh it was kept low key. " she lies and ally raises an eyebrow.

"two days ago you were ranting on how she was a bitch?' archie says crossing his arms that were cladded in his letterman jacket. ally was five foot archie close to six foot so the two looked odd but in a cute way.

"yeah well shut up." toni says turning to leave. archie and ally share an annoyed look before following after her.

"I drove you to school so where are you going?' archie says ally nodding as agreeing with him.

"I don't want talk about this please just later okay?' toni pleads and archie sighs nodding and ally bites her lip before saying she agrees.

'my mom made me quit playing fortnite she says its addicting. " archie changes the subject once they were in his truck ally in the passenger side camila in the back seat.

"yeah my uncle stopped getting work done for a whole week. " ally says the short Latina taking out her phone.

"I feel him I haven't done my homework in 3 months. " archie says pulling out of the school.

"you downloaded the game four days ago?' toni says with an amused look on her face.

"your point?" archie says ally face palming herself.

"I cant read this dumb book ugh!" betty whines handing the book to veronica. veronica looks at the book and closes it.

"he ever wrote the book was Russian, " veronica explains and betty throws the book in the trash and crosses her arms.

"I don't care how fast they wrote it I still cant read it. " veronica furrowed her eyebrows confused on what the hell went on inside her brain.

"hello idiot and dumbass. " cheryl says to the two were waiting for her to drive them home like she did everyday.

"hi! omg I just thought of something hilarious, I forgot it though. " betty says with a beaming smile.

"you forget a lot. " cheryls says turning for them to follow. they do.

"so toni?" veronica ask and cheryl shrugs.

"she's hot, " as all the red head said.

the next day at school toni was in the library reading like she usually did when the book was snatched out of her hands. she turns around to be met with none other than cheryl blossom. the taller girl wore a gray mini skirt that was right above her mid thigh, black heeled boots that ended just above her knee and a black skin tight spaghetti strapped tank top, her long hair cascading her shoulders. she looked amazing the creamy skin color making toni lips fall agape. if only she wasn't such a diva.

"to kill a mocking bird, how boring. " cheryl says closing the book and setting it on the table. she takes in toni's outfit finding her lip in between her teeth.

toni had on a red and blue flannel unbuttoned with the sleaves rolled up to her elbows, a black t shirt, low cut jeans and worn out converses her pink highlighted hair across her back. a black beanie on her head.

"don't you just look delicious. " cheryl giggles sitting sideways on her lap crossing her legs.

"cheryl, no ones around get off me. " toni rolls her eyes as cheryl just takes out her phone and begins to scroll her Instagram page that had to many followers.

"do you ever listen?" toni ask shifting In her seat.

"during sex. " cheryl shrugs and toni scrunches her nose in discuss.

"take a picture with me. " cheryl says pulling her phone up and sitting up on toni's lap. toni's hands were beside herself awkwardly not knowing where to put them.

"your so fucking awkward. " cheryl groans taking toni's hands placing them on her thighs toni's face turns a bright red color. cheryl takes the picture then hops off her lap.

"now im hungry, take me out for lunch. " cheryl says and toni raises a eyebrow.

"you got fucking legs go get your own lunch. " toni says putting the book in her bag before shouldering the ninja turtle book bag.

"I would but I have a girlfriend to do that. " cheryl says with a teasing smile before taking a step dangerously close. she grabs toni's wrist tightly shoving her onto the table.

"and if she doesn't behave I might have to teach her a lesson. " cheryl says in a low raspy voice.

ton nods before cheryl lets go.

"now I want Chinese. " cheryl says popping her gum and strutting out the library.