chapter 6

guys blow this chapter up with comments i want more than 20

toni walked to her locker four books in her hand a book bag strap on her shoulder and her text book in her arm. she struggled to open her locker til someone showed up beside her.

"ya know, i love harry potter too but bringing the whole series with you to school just seems a bit far fetched." the voice said toni turns around to be met with brown eyes, and not cheryls chocolate colored ones.

"im Shawn by the way. " he says grabbing toni's books so she could open her locker. the boy were a blue long sleaved shirt with black jeans and converses. his brown hair flowing across his pale forehead. he had a snow white smile and puppy dog eyes.

"thankyou, im toni." toni says nervously scrambling to open the locker.

"so where you from muggle?" he jokes making toni giggle.

"Miami i lived there all my life. " she informs and shawn nods approvingly.

"well welcome to Riverdale home of the maple syrup and bad decisions. im from Toronto which isn't that far from here. " he says making toni giggle once more she puts her books up taking the ones from shawn neatly placing them in the locker

"well Canada what are you doing in Riverdale?' toni ask turning to face the boy who smiled at her fondly.

"oh? me? im just running country to country trying to rid of all the demons sent from hades to destroy my existents. " he shrugs jokingly.

"is that a Percy Jackson reference? " toni ask amused.

"not a very good one i suppose. " her scratches his neck nervously with a small blush on his cheeks.

from her locker cheryl watched it all. who did shawn Mendes think he was talking to toni? with that stupid smile, and those stupid eyes. she wasn't having a second of it. he knew by the way shawn smiled that he wanted to be more than close friends with her toni.

slamming her locker she marches up to toni snaking her arms around her waist right in front of shawn who just blushed more at the sight.

"hey baby girl," cheryl husked kissing her cheek. toni blushed the same damn reoccurring heat shooting through her body. "lunch was amazing , but im hungry again. " cheryl says seductively making shawn clear his throat.

"oh hey shawny boy? how's it going. " cheryl says bitterly and shawn just offers a charming smile.

"good, i watched a whole season of friends eating cheerios and Nutella but good. " shawn says making cheryl scoff.

"well call me later shorty, we can go for frozen yogurt and talk about twilight. " he jokes before toni nods trying not to focus on the pair of arms still around her waist.

"i will by Canada. " he winks before turning on his heel and leaving.

"what the fuck was that. " cheryl spins them around pushing toni into the locker softly not wanting to hurt her just wanting to prove her possession.

"that was how normal people talk, you know not the ever so slightly seductive comments. " toni says as cheryls hands were on her waist holding her still.

"he wants you. " cheryl growled ignoring toni's remark.

"yeah he wants me to watch sci-fi movies and eat frozen yogurt with him.. god forbid. " toni says annoyed at cheryl.

"well i don't like it. " cheryl pouts and toni rolls her eyes.

"and who's problem is that?'' toni says raising her eyebrow.

"yours because your suppose to deal with me. " cheryl says letting go of he waist and crossing her arms.

"i just spent 25 dollars on Chinese food, i think i dealt with you enough for one day. " toni says crossing her arms. toni noticed how the younger girl had put on a hoodie .

"well im taking you home. " she says not asking for further discussion. toni rolls her eyes as cheryl leads her to her car. once they were inside toni immediately connected her aux cord to her phone.

"no one direction. " cheryl warns and toni backs out of that song.

"your so mean. " toni scoffs as she begins to play a Rihanna song. cheryl rolls her eyes pulling out of the parking lot.

"yeah well deal with it. " cheryl says before toni gives her directions to her house.

one they pull up to the two story yellow house cheryl notices no cars were home.

"where's your parents?" she tries to ask casually.

"at work till 8. " toni say's unplugging her phone and grabbing her book bag.

"well then im staying for a while. " cheryl declares stepping out of the car. rolling her eyes toni gets out of the black car.

"you honestly don't have to. like at all. you can go home. " toni tries but cheryl was already at the front door. toni scoffs taking out her key to unlock it. once she does her bulldog comes wobbling over to her his white fur having a black patch in the middle of his back.

"hey biscuit. " toni pets her dogs head , cheryl looking at the dog in awe. before toni could say anything she was pushed out the way and cheryl was loving the bulldog with all the affection in the world.

"hey there puppy. your so cute. yes you are. " cheryl says the dog looking so excited.

"okay blossom you can stay with my dog im gonna take a shower. " toni says and cheryl shoots up.

"can i join?" cheryl ask biting her lip.

"no cheryl you cannot fucking join. " toni marches up the stairs with an annoyed look on her face. cheryl shrugs before looking into the kitchen.

"you want to go invade the kitchen?" she ask the dog who just followed her into the kitchen.

toni gets out of the shower putting on sweatpants and a tank top her wet hair cascading down her back. the slit in her left eyebrow and nose ring making her look even more attractive.

"my favorite character is phoebe she;'s like super awesome and plus she gives off gay vibes. " cheryl explains tot he dog who looked half asleep on the cotch as cheryl was on the floor crossing her legs in her skirt.

"i think you've talked my dog to death. " toni says frowning at biscuit. cheryl looks up and her jaw drops. there toni stood small beads of water on her arms and chest.

"yeah well i was bored, " cheryl snaps out of her trance.

"why don't you put something casual on, you look like your going to a club. " toni says flopping on the couch.

"gee let me just strip my clothes and put on my imaginary sweatpants. " cheryl says sarcastically. toni glares before standing up cheryl watching her ass in the sweatpants.

"stop staring and come with me. "

"already we haven't even kissed yet?" cheryl jokes making toni blush and walk faster upstairs.