chapter 13

Comment vote u know the deal

Parties aren't for me pt 1

"If it isn't mrs Toni topaz herself." Shawn's says sitting down beside Toni in the library. Toni puts her pencil down from working on the paper she has do in a few days.

"Oh hey Shawn." Toni smiles up as he looked over her paper. "Ew math." He scoffs as he pulls something out his pocket.

"And what's that?" Toni shakes her head as she looks at the tickets in his hands.

"Two tickets to the black hawks game, I remember you said you love hockey and I thought it'd be fun." Shawn smiles handing a ticket to her.

"I don't know Shawn," Toni bites her lip she didn't have any feelings for him anymore but she used to. Cheryl knew that so what would she think.

"Come on go with me As friends of course " Shawn says bumping her shoulder to get her to say yes.

"Tell you what tomorrow is Saturday so I'll let you know after the party tonight okay ?" Toni proposes.

"Ariana's halloween party?"

"Yep you going?" Toni says putting up her stuff in her ninja turtle book bag.

"I am actually see you there then" Shawn smiles once more before leaving.

"Are costume is lit don't @ us okay." Betty and Veronica says sitting in Toni's couch as Cheryl got ready.

"Jeffree star and Shane Dawson ? Really ?" Toni giggled as Veronica pushed the straight bleach blonde hair over her shoulder.

"I get to say 'I never fucked my cat' now" Betty says fixing her stuffed animal cat.

"Mkay Cheryl babe hurry up your friends are weird." Toni calls and as one cue Cheryl walks down the station a tight white dress with fake blood scattered all over with a purge mask over her face holding a fake bloody sword. It matched Toni's feminine pants suit with blood splattered and everything.

"Sorry baby I just don't wake up flawless." Cheryl smirks lifting the mask up as Toni wrapped her arms around her waist hugging her from behind.

"Our costumes are still better." Betty shrugs.

"The purge is so Danielle Cohn" Veronica scoffs.

When they arrive at the party there was. A few cars parked along the drive way and music could be heard in the two story yellow house.

Cheryl immediately noticed  sweetpea's  motorcycle marked in the driveway. She sighed making Toni look up at her.

"What's wrong?" Toni asked Cheryl grabbing her hand.

"Nothing Toni." Cheryl said with a fake smile.

Once they were inside Betty immediately pulled Veronica away to go get drinks. Toni and Cheryl were talking to each other when ally  came up in a superwoman costume.

"Toni come dance with me" the short girl giggled poking Toni eagerly.

Toni looked up to Cheryl as asking if she didn't mind being alone for a bit.

"I'll be okay tt."  Cheryl said with a heavy breath kissing Toni quickly. Ally only grinned and pulled Toni away.

" so that's your new girl huh?" A raspy voice calls from behind her. Cheryl curses turning around seeing sweetpea standing there with a beer in his hand a smug look on his lips.

"It's none of your business, in fact it stopped being your business when you dumped me three months ago." Cheryl said crossing her arm tilting her head at him a glare on her face.