chapter 3

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, LIKE I READ EVERYONES COMMENTS AND IT INSTANTLY PUTS ME IN A BETTER MOOD. PLEASE SHARE  MY STORY WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW I WANT TO GET THIS TO FIVE HUNDRED BY NEXT SUNDAY LETS SEE IF YALL CAN DO THAT ;)

"I just don't get why she would threaten you of all people." ally wondered from beside Toni on her bed. they sat watching twilight eating popcorn. Archie was scrolling his phone on the purple bean bag in the corner.

"maybe Cheryl's on her period." he shrugs smiling as he read the text from Josie. ally and Toni look at each other with a weird expression before continuing the conversation.

"I have no idea, but she was so close, like I'm about to kiss you close. " Toni said falling back onto the bed. ally rubs the girls shoulder soothingly.

"god only knows that girls motives." ally says before continuing with her questions "so just out of curiosity why did Ariana come talk to you? that's not like her. she normally keeps to herself and her clique." ally ask and Toni sits up on her elbows furrowing her eyebrows.

"I have no idea. she was super nice and totally cool and she was so pretty-" ally cuts her off knowing where this will lead.

"she's straight , girl lets not take are chances and get straight girl heart broken. " ally says Archie snorts at the two from the bean bag.

Toni blushes before shaking that off. "what do I do though, Cheryl seemed upper serious about the whole 'I'll make you' thing." Toni questions her friends.

'just ignore her, Cheryl's more talk than walk. she has never hit anybody." Archie shrugs ally agreeing.

"she's mad that both her ex's are moving on." ally says catching Toni's attention. Toni was confused as why she even cared Cheryl was a bitch. but for some reason she pursued the curiosity.

" what do you mean?" toni asked ally who sighed finally pausing the movie. "well Cheryl got serious with two people, the others and when I say others I mean 45 other guys and girls only lasted about a month and she was the one to break it off," ally explains Toni blushing realising Cheryl's bisexual. she shakes it off and continues to listen. "well the two people, Lauren and sweet pea lasted way longer. she dated Lauren for a year and sweet pea for 8 months. Lauren Jauregui cut it off she said she loved Cheryl still, but Cheryl was pulling dumb stunts to people and still a total bitch. well two months later lauren started talking to camila. Cheryl was even more a bitch since then. then came along sweetpea. Cheryl was a total bitch, sweet pea was a jerk so they mixed into a beast. once he broke up with her he moved to Greendale. rumor has it he's dating some girl in OUR school."

toni takes in all the information, who knew Cheryl had so much trouble keeping someone. toni had no room to talk she dated one guy in her whole life. Daniel was her first boyfriend yet they never kissed. h was a tan and lean boy back in Miami he had blonde hair with brown eyes he was a total sweetheart, they dated for two years until she moved. but the two were more like bestfriends than anything.

"welp good luck with that tiny," he ruffles Toni's hair standing up grabbing his letterman jacket. "catch you later tiny-err " he jokes winking at ally who was mad at her nick name he leaves the two girls alone.

"want to watch scary movies till one of us faints?" Toni ask grabbing the remote. she needed something to clear her head from Cheryl. anything to not have her in her thoughts.

"you're on!" ally laughs

" omg this cant be true!" veronica says in a panicked tone making betty shoot up from between veronicas legs, the two were being gal pals as always in veronicas bed. betty was currently going down as veronica scrolled her phone and moaned occasionally.

"what? " betty asked confused

"I just saw sweetpea's cousins, uncles bestfriend Instagram post and it has me quaking." veronica says in her annoying mean girl tone.

"I was trying to make you quake." betty mumbles and veronica rolls her eyes showing her the picture. sweetpea had his arms  around Ariana's waist his head on her shoulder as she smiled deeply.

"the caption like literally says ' they keeping it on the low' I'm like shook." veronica says and betty's face was shocked.

"what do we do?" betty ask and veronica hums thinking before replying.

"first you finish, then we tell Cheryl at school tomorrow. "veronica says and betty nods continuing the deed.

Toni walked into the school forty minuets early she was hoping to get some reading done in the library. all her friends were still asleep right now. Toni was never late, she never was and never will be. she walked the empty halls her ninja turtle book bag on her shoulders. today she wore faded jeans along with a long sleaved white shirt and white converses. her hair falling over her shoulders in an elegant way. her lips coated with vanilla flavored chap stick. the lightest of makeup on her tan smooth face.

she was walking when a teacher stopped her. the lady wore glasses with dark black hair. she had wrinkles on her face and a stern appearance. she glared at Toni looking at her bracelets and her ninja turtle book bag.

"unless your here for cheerleading and or to help organize the library you can get out. school does not let in till 20 minuets. I suggest you give me a valid reason why I'm still looking at you."

Toni's face turned red. she wasn't good at lying. she always panicked. one time Toni was asked to help her neighbor mow her lawn and she said she had to wash her goldfish, the poor old lady came over to help. long story short Toni scrubbed her gold fish with a toothbrush for two hours with an old lady who smelled like moth balls and lavender.

"she's with me Mrs. parry, she's helping me organize the fiction section, she is new and gets lost a lot," a voice calls from behind Toni. Toni recognized the voice from anywhere. Cheryl blossom. Cheryl struts over with a proud smirk on her lips. the two make eye contact. that same lustful look was in cherry's eyes making Toni's breath catch. "isn't that right tt?"Cheryl says innocently tilting her head urging her to agree with it.

Toni looks over Cheryl in awe. she wore a elegant white blouse that flowed upward just enough to show off her stomach. high waisted denim jeans that tug her curves, making Toni's eyes linger on them. finishing the outfit with white three inch heels and her red hair straightened.  toni gulps before replying.

" yes ma'am." she says quietly the lady nods in approval. "very well then carry along." she walks past them her head held high.

Cheryl smirks crossing her arms turning to Toni. "well ,well , well, I just saved you round ass. " Cheryl smirks making Toni blush deeply.

"thanks." Toni says nervously playing with her hair. Cheryl looks at the superman bracelet and snorts. "nice bracelet dumbass." Cheryl says and Toni rolls her eyes tugging her hand into her pocket. one moment Toni had butterflies the next she wanted to smack the ginger.

"what do you want Cheryl?" Toni ask giving an annoyed voice.

"oh well since I got you out of that mess you have to do me a favour." Cheryl says with a smirk. Toni gulps as she watches Cheryl's eyes rake down her body. "I don't have to do shit. I didn't make you say anything." Toni says bravely, on the inside she was at total panic. 

"well  I did blowhard, so you owe me, or I can just go back and till Mrs. parry the truth and have you wait outside in the 100 degree weather. its totally up to you babe." Cheryl says innocently.

Toni rolls her eyes out of irritation. she knew Cheryl had her there. Toni puts a hand through her hair before nodding. agreeing with this girl was like losing the lottery.

"what's the favour?" Toni ask glaring at Cheryl who was looking at her nails. Cheryl smirks deviously before tilting her head. "I haven't decided. " Toni furrows her eyebrows before Cheryl went on "now come with me, you have to act like we are helping each other or Mrs. parry will let hell lose." Cheryl said pulling toni into the library.

thoughts? next chapt will take place as soon ass they enter the library