chapter 14

Go read fetish if you haven't pretty please I'm obsessed with the idea of it

This ones a little short.

Ariana looks up as Toni marches down the stares face in tears. Ariana furrows her eyebrows pushing pass the people to get to her.

"Hey what's wrong did some jerk mess with you?" Ariana ask kindly. Toni gives a sarcastic laugh wiping away the tears. "Go check the second room on the left and ask them." Toni said pushing past the people to get to the drinks.

Toni never drunk but as of right now she needed to. She grabbed a red solo cup and immediately pressed it to her lips taking long gulps.

After about twenty minutes of Toni drinking away her feeling none other than Shawn shows up catching a drunken Toni.

"Hey Toni do you know why Sweetpea and Ariana are screaming at each other." Shawn ask setting Toni up straight. Toni laughs extremely loudly grabbing at her stomach.

"You wanna know why?" Toni ask grabbing yet another cup feeling it up to the very top with Hennessy.

"I think that's enough Toni." Shawn sighed taking the cup away pouring it out in the sink.

"It's because HE" Toni says 'he' loudly as she points in the direction of Sweetpea. "Kissed my girlfriend." Toni says Shawn eyes going wide.

"But guess what shawny?" Toni says gripping onto Shawn's arms.

Shawn knew Toni was drunk so he ignored how touchy she was being. "What Toni?"

"It's all fake." Toni says looking up.

"What's fake their kiss?" Shawn assumes

Toni then smiles looking over to the dj. "I'll be right back." Toni stumbles past people into the stage looking at Kevin.

"Can I have that microphonie reallll quick." Toni slurs to Kevin. Kevin looks up questioningly before shrugging and handing her the mic. As on cue Cheryl walks down the stairs.

"Attention everyone" Toni says in a drunken tone tapping on the microphone making a loud squeak.

Everyone looks up to Toni ally shaking her head about to stop her but Ariana told mani what happens and they both told her not to take her down ally still trying but the girls blocking her.

" I have something veryyyyy interesting to tell you." Toni hums looking at Sweetpea. "I walked in on Cheryl making out with sweeturine." Toni says shrugging everyone saying 'ooooo' and 'ohh'

"But that's not even the best part?" Toni stumbled a beat.

"Cheryl isn't even my girlfriend!? She was ssssooo desperate she had to black mail me into being her girlfrienddd" Cheryl curses under her breath as everyone turns around to look at Cheryl Ariana and mani didn't know that either so they all stopped looking at Cheryl.

"In fact she was caught up on mr scare crow greaser she couldn't even realize I was in love with her." Shawn finally pushed pass the bodies hopping on the stage grabbing Toni.

"That's enough." Shawn said Cheryl shaking her head exiting the house.

Toni managed to get the mic to her lips before saying "have a magical halloweeen" Toni giggles dropping the mic making a loud squeal as well.

Toni turn around to Shawn who was helping her off the stage and out the back without people stopping to talk to her.

Once they were outside Toni stopped moving making Shawn stop to look at her. He saw she was in full tears now sobbing. "I loved her." Toni sobbed. Shawn shaking his head in disbelief bringing her head to his chest letting her cry ignoring the stares from passing people.

Okay choni is endgame but what the hell is your thoughts rn