Chapter 12

Filler but still comment and vote cuz Its my birthday

Also read basic if you like this book youlll love basic so go read it pwease

"Stop it," Toni groaned as she typed the rest of her paper on her bed Cheryl laying beside her starring at her with a smirk.

"Stop what tt?" Cheryl says placing her hand on Toni's exposed thigh.

"That." Toni's whines wiggling out of Cheryl's touch.

Cheryl closes her laptop and sets it on the nightstand beside the bed. Toni rolls her eyes as Cheryl's crawls on her lap. "Hi." Cheryl says her legs cradling Toni's waist.

"Hey." Toni grind sitting up on her elbows.

"I want attention." Cheryl says with a goofy smile as she bopped Toni's nose. Toni leans up and pecks Cheryl's lips. She pulls back tilting her head.

"When don't you want attention?" Toni ask looking over her girlfriends attire. It was a simple outfit since they were being lazy today. Cheryl wore a yellow t shirt, black adidas sweats, and fuzzy yellow socks with her hair left down.

"Just let me kiss you and be quiet." Cheryl says grabbing Toni's chin and leaving down hovering over her lips.

The smile on Toni's lips was a scene Cheryl couldn't get out of her head. Without further hesitation Cheryl closed her eyes and connected their lips. And just like that a certain warmth shoot through Cheryl's body and a easy grin play her lips as she kissed the slightly shorter girl. Toni sighed as Cheryl's hand rested on her cheek and her lips moved slowly together.

Toni bit down on Cheryl's bottom lip asking to gain access to her mouth. Cheryl lets out a soft moan once she granted the access and Toni slid her tongue into Cheryl's mouth. Toni was getting used to taking dominance and the whole making out thing. So when she flipped Cheryl over to where she was on top Cheryl couldn't help but moan thrusting her hips up gain friction as Toni ran her hand over her ass squeezing it. Cheryl pecked Toni's lips as Toni moved to kiss Cheryl's neck.

Toni then moved her hands up Cheryl's thighs to her waist holding her there.

"Baby," Cheryl moaned entangling her fingers in Toni's hair. Toni moves her hands to the waist band on Cheryl's sweatpants.

Cheryl grabs Toni's face making Toni look her in the face. Cheryl pecks her lips once before saying a desperate "Please"

Toni nods pushing her hand in Cheryl's pants running her fingers over the wet fabric of her panties.

Toni pushes the underwear aside and runs her fingers through her folds making Cheryl throw her head back and moan. Toni had no idea what she was doing but ever since Cheryl and her had sex she had been masturbating a lot so she knew the basics.

She rubbed her thumb over Cheryl's clit making a moan escape Cheryl's mouth. Toni pushing Cheryl's shirt up revealing Cheryl without a bra. Toni immediately attaches her lips to Cheryl's nipple as she inserted two fingers into Cheryl. Cheryl was a moaning mess as Toni tried to keep and even pace even though she had never done this before.

Cheryl grind  into Toni's hand as Toni continued to thrust her fingers adding a third making Cheryl moan extremely loud.

"I heard scREAMING is someone- oh my Jesus" Toni's mother Naomi screams walking in the scene.

"MOM" Toni's head jolts up from Cheryl's breast. Cheryl curses under her breath looking up at the woman.

"Hey mrs topaz." Cheryl waves.

"I didn't know you were lesbian- are you in the middle of lesbian se- Daniel !" Naomi yells leaving the room her face bright red from being embarrassed.

Toni pulls her fingers out and collapse beside her. "I'm sorry" Toni mumbled to Cheryl.

"It's okay you owe me though." Cheryl said cuddling into Toni.

"I'm going to have to come out to my mom about not even knowing what I am." Toni said her head on Cheryl's chest.

"It'll be okay and if it isn't I'll be here to comfort you." Cheryl says kissing her forehead.

"You promise?" Toni says looking up at her girlfriends eyes.

"Promise." Cheryl concludes kissing toni one more time.

"Are you um okay like I know you don't finish but I -" Toni rambles on.

"I'll handle that later. It's not your fault." Cheryl says with an easy smile.

Toni pecks her cheek and Cheryl scrunches her nose .

"Wash your hands before talking to your mom."