Chapter 16

This is the last chapter guys it's been a long freaking ride.

If y'all want a sequel y'all better give me a reason to love y'all xoxo

Also the people that are in my dm telling me to stop writing so many stories

🤡

^ That's  for you (its a clown emoji)

-

"She's at Shawn's." Cheryl mumbled to Veronica who just got a call from a freaking out Cheryl Veronica sped over thinking something bad happened.

"Okay well how do you know that?" Veronica said watching the redhead pace.

"She called me." She stopped looking at Veronica.

"And What'd  She say?" Veronica asked curiously as Cheryl gave her a pout before explaining.

-

"Can we talk?" Toni asked with a sigh.

"Of course." Cheryl said with a sad voice missing the sound of Toni's voice.

"Well actually you just need to listen." Toni said with more confidence.

"I will." Cheryl said eagerly.

"You were my first. First love, first time, first kiss. At first I'll admit I didn't have feelings for you. But I sure as hell do now. The only reason I'm not over there in your arms is because you're to stubborn to say sorry. I know we made this plan so you can get back with him Cheryl but I fucking miss you." Toni ranted before hanging up. Cheryl sighed falling back onto her bed.

-

"And I thought you topped." Veronica said with a shocked expression on her face.

"Veronica not the time." Cheryl whined throwing a pillow at Veronica.

"Okay okay, so how do you plan to get her back, obviously she likes you more than you think. You just got to get her back." Veronica shrugged as if it was easy.

"And what do I say, 'my fault for making out with my ex please come back to me and don't stay with the Canadian hunk xoxo cheryl' come on" Cheryl panicked.

"Well it's better than sitting here saying nothing." Veronica replies simply.

"I don't know what to-"

"Shut the hell up. Stop stressing out. Go get your damn girl and be quiet damn." Veronica groaned laying on the bed.

Cheryl nodded her head clearing her throat. "You're right." Cheryl announces fixing herself.

"Thanks Ronnie." Cheryl hummed grabbing Her keys and leaving the room.

-

"You didn't even give her a chance to say anything" Shawn said smacking Toni's arm playfully.

"I panicked and I started to ramble." She defends herself.

"Well did she sound sad?" He asked.

"She sounded heart broken and all I wanted to do was kiss it better." She sighed loudly cursing under her breath.

"Well you should've said that dingus." Shawn said throwing his hands up.

"Go get us pizza and shut up." Toni said narrowing her eyes at him Shawn shook his head grabbing his keys.

"I'm getting pineapple." He mumbled before leaving the house.

After ten minuets of Toni binge watching golden girls there was a knock on the door. Toni pauses the show getting up to answer it. She was in her pajamas that had Olaf on them and her hair was in a bun but she couldn't careless she wasn't tying To impress anyone.

She almost fainted seeing Cheryl standing there with a bouquet of flowers. Cheryl's hair was blowing in the wind and she had on a small smile.

"Cheryl-"

"I'm sorry, I don't say sorry often because my mother never told me to. I grew up raised by Rich parents who hired nanny's to take care of me most of the time so I'm not sure I have morals like others do. I've never been in a relationship where someone actually cared about me like you do. I didn't think you liked me like I liked you. The moment he kissed me I immediately missed your kisses." Cheryl said in one breath. She handed Toni the flowers Toni looking at the red roses with a soft grin.

"I miss you toni, I miss how you use to nag about me not wearing jackets when it's cold outside, or how you used to joke about us moving to New York Im some shitty apartment or how you used to make me eat healthier so I could get all old and wrinkly with you. I miss how you danced in my room to some stupid one direction song no matter how much I told you I hated them" Cheryl shook her head stepping closer starring into Toni's eyes with tears building up in her own. "I miss kissing you when I want, and knowing I'm the only one that gets to hold you. And I threw all of that away. And I understand if you don't want to give me a chance again but," Cheryl took a deep breath before grabbing Toni's hands bringing her cold fingers to her lips and kissing them softly.

"I love you toni topaz, I love everything about you. Hell I think I'm in love with you." Cheryl shook her head tears rolling down her cheek.

Toni has a huge smile on her lips as Cheryl said the three words she had never heard from anyone she ever dated before. She knew they both made a mistake, Toni was the one not to tell Cheryl they were exclusive so in all fairness Cheryl had the right to kiss him.

"And I love you cheryl blossom." Toni said with a teeth smile before jumping up on Cheryl Cheryl catching her as Toni's les wrapped around her waist. Cheryl connects their lips for a passionate slow kiss the two moving their lips together like it was something they depended on. Toni's lips moved gradually on Cheryl's warm full lips reminiscing on the cherry flavor that erupted in her mouth. The powerful Kiss made Cheryl acknowledge what she was missing out on. They pull away lips swollen for Cheryl to put her down holding her close.

"Will you toni topaz be my girlfriend for real this time?" Cheryl asked getting on one knee pulling out a ring pop from her pocket unwrapping the wrapper.  Toni giggles at how stupid this all was but she acted surprised at the cherry flavored ring pop.

"Depends will you promise to buy me as many rings pops as I want?" Toni cooed at Cheryl who rolled her eyes.

"I promise." Cheryl said with a laugh.

"Then yes I'll happily be your girlfriend." Toni said Cheryl sliding on the ring pop to her finger to jump up and kiss her.

"Looks like y'all finally made up." Shawn said with a smile. Cheryl glared at him as he put one of his hands, the one not holding the pizza.

"Hey now I'm you're biggest shipper." He said scrunching his nose.

"Well looks like we're officially official" Toni laughed holding onto Cheryl.

"Better than officially not official." Shawn said walking in his house with the pizza.