Chapter 9

Bet y'all can't get this chapter to 40 likes and 60 comments
I think this is gonna be a three part one

💕 u

Toni stares out the window as some Billie relish song played that Cheryl insisted on listening too.

"Quiet when I'm coming home and I'm on my own I could lie, say I like it like that, like it like that" Cheryl song along quietly tapping her fingers on the steering wheel.

Furrowing her eyebrows Toni realized how good Cheryl was. So to list it all off Cheryl was the head cheerleader, hella hot, 4.0 GPA, and can sing. Shaking her head Toni looks at Cheryl.

"You can sing too? Better wife you up huh?" Toni jokes poking Cheryl's cheek. Cheryl jokingly smacks Toni's hand away.

"Yeah, right you don't even like being around me," Cheryl says waving off Toni.

"That's not true, I could totally make you my bitch," Toni smirked playing with the hem of Cheryl jacket.

"How charming of you." Cheryl shook her head in amusement.

Cheryl opens Toni's door without even thinking it was strictly out of habit. She reached out interlocking their fingers.

"Josie and Archie are at the food court," Toni says looking up at Cheryl who was already staring at her. Deciding not to comment on that, Toni blushed and looked away.

"What scary movie are we watching?" Cheryl says as they walk into the mall swaying their hands between them.

"Not sure something with scary guys." Toni shrugs.

"Over here." Josie squeals getting up from Archie who immediately stole a sip of her smoothie the minute she looking.

Josie and Archie were a weird match but they worked surprisingly. Josie was in something hella fab as Archie wore sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

"Hey, guys." Archie walks over as well as grabbing their drinks.

"I'm so glad you guys came. You must have her whipped Cheryl never goes on double dates." Josie says winking at Toni. Tilting her head Toni looks at Cheryl.

"Is that so?" Toni giggles as Cheryl looks away.

"So Toni and I are going shopping fingers get your wallets out." Josie giggles interlocking fingers with Archie.

"This is discrimination." Archie whines as Cheryl shrugs Cheryl places a hand on Toni's back as they walked.

-

Toni only bought two t-shirts as Josie had three bags worth. They were in the last store before they had to go to the movie. Archie and Josie were at the end as Toni and Cheryl were at the other near the dressing rooms.

Cheryl was casually looking through different things when she came across a lacy black thong. Smirking she looked at Toni.

"You know I think you would look hot in these." She held up the thong as she bit her lip.

"Oh my god, Cheryl !" Toni snatched them away hanging them back up as she blushed looking down.

"Oh cmon you'd look fucking insanely sexy." Cheryl stepped behind Toni who was looking through the clothes. She wrapped her arms around Toni her hands staying on he exposed toned stomach.

"Are you saying I'm not insanely sexy right now?" Toni teases looking over her shoulder. Cheryl didn't answer she just leaned into where their lips were almost brushing together. Cheryl looked into Toni's warm eyes with adoration.

"There you two are. The movie starts in 5 minutes Josie and Archie say walking up to them. Toni clears her throat as Cheryl stepped back.

They make it to the theatre and Josie was fuming.

"I specifically asked for four-seat beside each other. I Fucking said 'yes four seat in the same row.' How did the dumb fuck mess it up? Pussy ass bitch. " Josie groans Archie patting her back trying to comfort her.

"It's okay me and Toni will take the back row. You guys take the front." Cheryl waved them off and Josie took a deep breath.

"Okay girl okay. Sometimes my hood slips up" Josie says regaining her calm.

Toni snorts as Cheryl pulled them to the back.

"You sure you don't want popcorn or something?" Cheryl ask Toni who shook her head no getting comfortable in the seat.

"I'm sure babe." The word slipped it did. Toni swore it did. Cheryl only grinned and took a seat but they both knew that was huge. Toni never used pet names ever.

Halfway through the movie and Toni was hiding herself into Cheryl. Toni cursed the stupid arm rest that got in her way.

"You want to sit on my lap?" Cheryl offers in a vulnerable voice.

Without saying anything Toni thought about it. She could just say she was scared if Cheryl brings it up.

She stood up and sat on Cheryl's lap sideways. Toni hid her face in Cheryl's neck. Her lips grazed the skin causing Cheryl to slightly gulp. Toni grinned realizing what she did.

Teasing Cheryl was always fun for Toni. She felt like she had power whenever she did. 

So she continued to 'accidentally' brush her lips against Cheryl's neck.

"Stop being a bitch." Cheryl whines as she squirmed.

"What do you mean?" Toni hums hiding her smile.

"Fuck off." Cheryl groans but Toni decided to tease Cheryl even more. She straddled Cheryl lap to where both knees were on either side of Cheryl. She leaned up looking at Cheryl as she Towered over her. Cheryl pushes the strand of hair behind Toni's ear letting her thumb graze Toni's jawline.

"You're beautiful." Cheryl said quietly almost inaudible.

"Kiss me." Toni said as her fingers played with Cheryl's hair.

"You kiss me." Cheryl dares the girl as her hands rested on Toni's lower back.

Toni should've got off her and went home but instead she leaned in

TBC