Chapter 10

50 likes and 65 comments and your next update will be on its way

Go read my new choni book witched in honor of spooky szn

Straddling the redhead's lap Toni traces her thumb over the plump bottom lip of the blossoms girl.

Toni leaned in placing her lips on Cheryl's the feeling made her hum and close her eyes, she never knew she needed it so bad till their lips danced sensually together.

For once Cheryl felt like Toni felt the same heat she felt the same feelings she tried to deny. Cheryl places her hands right on Toni's hips keeping her steady. 

Toni was fascinated with Cheryl, the way her lips tasted like cherries and how soft they felt moving on hers. At that moment she couldn't care less where they were she wanted to feel those lips on hers.

Taking it a step farther  Cheryl pulled Toni's bottom lip in between her teeth causing Toni to let out a small moan. Cheryl bit her own lip hearing that sound.  She leaned into Toni's ear and Toni could feel her smirk.

"You want to get out of here ?" Cheryl said softly rubbing circles onto the smaller girl's thighs.

Toni nodded her head slowly and without another word Cheryl interlocked their fingers and pulled them out of the theatre.  Cheryl felt Toni's eyes raking her body up and down as she pulled the pink-haired girl to her car. Unlocking the back seat door Toni giggling as she crawled back on the seat staring at the red-haired girl with wistful eyes.

Cheryl reaches overturning on the car so she could turn on the ac and radio.

(Play song above)

She locked the doors and straddled Toni's lap. Toni was watching Cheryl as she leaned up on her elbows. Toni adored Cheryl's body more than anything it was perfect.

"Stop staring." Cheryl slightly blushed to see the shorter girl stare at her. 

"You're beautiful" Toni hummed as Cheryl kissed at her jaw down her neck leaving love marks all over the side of her neck.

Toni let out a series of small moans as Cheryl's lips moved against her skin. Cheryl pulled back looking at Toni. Toni's face was slightly red and there were red marks up and down her neck.

"Can I take your shirt off ?" Cheryl asked softly in a tone Toni never heard before.

Toni should've said no and left but she found herself nodding with a Smirk.

Cheryl let her palms glide over the abs of the younger girl to her crop top. She pulled the fabric over Toni's arms and head tossing it somewhere in her Jeep. Cheryl immediately found the perky breast basically drooling.  Toni was wearing a black bra that made her skin glow.

"Your so gorgeous " Cheryl mumbled  causing Toni to blush hiding a piece of her hair behind her ear.

Cheryl ran her fingers over Toni's curves smiling at the belly button piercing. She leaned down and kissed right above her belly button trailing her kisses up to below Toni's left breast.

"You can like.. kiss them" Toni said blushing like crazy.  Cheryl crunched her nose at how cute she was.

"Are you sure I can like kiss them?" Cheryl teased Toni turning even more red if possible.

Pushing her hair to the side Cheryl unclasped Toni's bra Toni pulling it off as Cheryl pulled off her own shirt not bothering to wear a bra today.

The sight of Cheryl half naked on top of her had Toni practically moaning out. She felt shy because of how perfect Cheryl's body was compared  to hers.

Not waisting any more time Cheryl attaches her lips to Toni's right breast causing Cheryl's head to jolt backwards with a small moan escaping her lips. Cheryl sucked at the nub using the perfect amount of teeth to cuz Toni's body to go crazy. She used her left hand to play with the other breast as her right hand rubbing up and down her thigh.

Toni felt a gush if wetness between her thighs at everything Cheryl was doing to her. Toni has only ever touch herself twice so the whole ordeal was new to her. But yet she wanted everything Cheryl had to offer.

Cheryl's hands teased closer to where Toni need each time to the point where Toni reaches down placing Cheryl's hand over her pantie covered center. Cheryl grinned deviously removing her lips from Toni's nipple to Toni's cheek kissing it soothingly. "Are you sure ?" Cheryl asked her furrowing her eyebrows.

Not completely listening , Toni was focused  on how Cheryl's long slender fingers hovered over her throbbing clit. "Yes uh huh I'm sure babe. " removing her hand from Toni's center, Cheryl slides down pushing up Toni's skirt and pulling down her underwear. Cheryl moaned once she saw how clean and wet Toni was.

"So perfect baby." Cheryl said truthfully Toni now fully exposed to her lover.

Cheryl placed one of Toni's thighs on her shoulders as she leaned down to where she was right above her entrance. She hummed before licking up Toni's folds gathering the wetness. Toni was a mess at this her whole body jolting up once she felt cheryl work her tongue through her folds so sensually.

"Oh my god .." Toni gasped as Cheryl sucked at her clit. She was so on a high already. When Cheryl ran her fingers right above the pink haired girls  entrance.

"P- Please baby" Toni stuttered  her eyes on Cheryl watching her closely making this ten times hotter.

Doing as asked Cheryl slid her two fingers inside the tight pussy of her girlfriends. Removing her mouth Cheryl reaches up to kiss Toni swallowing her moans as she keeper the pace smooth rubbing at her clit with her thumb Toni tried to keep the kiss but she was moaning and panting as Cheryl moved quickly and harder every thrust. Cheryl ended up kissing her cheek each moan and cry.

"Baby omg baby" Toni moaned like crAzy her fibers tangling in her hair pulling at the hunger locks. Cheryl added a third finger and some how keeping the same pace.

The car was definitely shaking  at this point good thing the radio was turned up all the way to cover the loud moans Toni couldn't contain.

Cheryl could feel Toni tighten around her fingers making it harder each time to thrust.

"I think I'm gonna -" Toni moaned loudly interrupting the sentence "cum" she finished and she finally came undone all over Cheryl's fingers. Cheryl kept her fingers there helping her ride out the orgasm kissing her forehead and cheek soothingly.

Once Toni's breathing was close to normally Cheryl pulled her fingers out and licked them clean right in front of Toni causing the younger girl to look lovingly at her. Not wanting to move Cheryl cuddled up to Toni holding her close. She would never cuddle with anyone after sex ever. Not even sweet pea. But with Toni it was like there wasn't another option.

"That was amazing." Toni said breathlessly. Looking down seeing Cheryl with closed eyes and a smile.

"I'm going to have to clean my car now." Was Cheryl's response as she kissed under Toni's jaw.

"You're amazing." Cheryl whispered before the two cuddled up letting the radio play.

"Where'd they go ?" Archie ask holding the popcorn to his chest.

"They're fucking for sure." Josie rolled her eyes exiting the theatre.