one

It was a new year at Hogwarts

It was a new year at Hogwarts. Children were boarding the train while their parents were saying goodbye.

Scorpius stood next to Sabrina as they both looked at their parents. Scorpius got his white hair from their father, while Sabrina got her brown hair from their mother.

"You be good now," Draco warned, eyes flitting over his two children before landing on Sabrina. "I mean it. No duels, no nothing."

Sabrina rolled her eyes. "Dad, you were as bad as me when you were at Hogwarts. Besides, I've become a Prefect. There's no way I'm letting that badge slip through my fingers. Who else is going to be the Slytherin Prefect? Parkinson? I don't think so."

At that moment, Albus came skipping up to Scorpius, excitedly talking about their new year. They acted as if they hadn't seen each other three days prior.

And where one Potter went, the whole lot always followed. Poppy and Harry followed after Albus, as did James and Lily. Harry stood behind James, his hands on his shoulders. Poppy had her arms locked with one of Harry's arms, resting her head against his shoulder as she smiled warmly at the Malfoys.

"Hello, Astoria," Poppy greeted. "Hello, Draco."

Astoria smiled. "Hello, Poppy."

Draco nodded his head in greeting. "Poppy." Then, he turned to Harry. "Potter."

"Malfoy."

Poppy stared at the two men before rolling her eyes. "Come on, children. The train will be leaving soon. I'm sure you'll want one of the nice compartments. Oh - I suppose you'll be stuck patrolling the train for a majority of the time," she said to Sabrina.

Sabrina sighed. "Becoming a Prefect is essentially becoming the mother of five hundred children."

Poppy smiled. "Some children are worth it, Sabrina, dear. Now, go along - all of you. Come on."

Scorpius and Sabrina quickly turned around to kiss their parents' cheeks before walking to the train. Albus and Scorpius were talking to each other, while Sabrina and James walked a few feet apart from each other with Lily clinging onto James's arm.