nine

The Malfoy Manor was holding a graduation party for Sarbina who passed all her classes with Outstandings and Exceeds Expecations

The Malfoy Manor was holding a graduation party for Sarbina who passed all her classes with Outstandings and Exceeds Expecations. She graduated at the top of her class with an internship under Rolf and Luna Scamander. Her future was currently set for a while now. She would be living at Malfoy Manor, Apparating and Disapparating between the Samander's farm and Malfoy Manor.

"Cngratualtions, Sabrina," said Poppy as the woman leaned in and kissed the girl's forehead before handing her a gift.

"Thank you, Mrs. Potter. I'm so glad you could come."

"Of course! Besides, if we didn't, that one would never shut up," said Poppy, winking as she gestured her head toward James who was conversing with Teddy and Nora.

Sabrina chuckled nervously, glancing at James and back to Harry and Poppy. "I'll make sure to say hi."

"Please," said Harry, roling his eyes. "He won't stop talking about you."

"Oh. " Sabrina cleared her thorat. "I didn't think he talked about me to you."

"Of coruse he does. You're mentioned in every letter he's sent."

Poppy smacked his shoulder. "Stop embarrassing the girl. Honestly, you were no better than James, Harry."

Harry's cheeks flushed, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly as Poppy dragged him over to Draco to greet him - much to Harry's dismay. Sabrina was a woman of her word. She walked over to James, Teddy, and Nora, smiling with a glass of punch in her hand.

"Congratulations, Sabrina," said Nora.

"Thank you."

Teddy rested his hand on the small of Nora's back. "We'll leave you to to talk. I think I saw some chocolate muffins over by the table."

Nora chuckled, rubbing Teddy's stomach. "You and your chocolate.

"Con - "

Sabrina held up her hand with the glass. The punch sloshed around. "Please, don't say congratulations. I can't bare to hear it anymore. I love a good party, but I've been congratulated too many times."

James chuckled, nodding. "All right. Then, good luck with your future. You're an adult."

Sabrina chuckled. "That's slightly better. Thanks, James. Good luck with the rest of your Hogwarts time. It'll be over quick, so you should enjoy it as long as you can. "

"I'm not sure if I can enjoy it as much without you there," he replied.

Sabrina cleared her throat. "Oh?"

James didn't elaborate. They simply stared at anything that wasn't each other.

"Uh - I think my father is calling for me. I'll just - " Sabrina scurried away, cheeks flushed. She clearly wasn't expecting that.