four

Sabrina decided to thank James for stepping into the brawl

Sabrina decided to thank James for stepping into the brawl. She felt almost humilated that she couldn't stop the brawl herself, especially since it was her own brother that initiated the brawl Sabrina was a proud woman. She knew when to be condifent. She had gladly learned that from her Pure-Blood parents, but she didn't mind.

Contrary to the rumors and gossiping of hags, her parents were lovely people. She had heard many stories of a young Draco Malfoy, but she paid no attention to them, merely sending a small sting to hags who gossiped about her father. She knew he had done what had to be done, and she admired him for that. Family portraits always had the essential Malfoy look to them. Nose and chin turned up, eyes burning hard through the portrait, perfectly rested hands on chairs and laps along with the coordinated black outfits. That was her family and she loved them dearly.

She had gotten into many brawls for the sake of stopping others from bullying innocents, which had gotten her lectured by McGonagall multiple times. Slughorn was her Head of House, but he admired Sabrina. She was confident and a great student, She always had Outstandings and Exceeds Expectations on her report card. McGonagall was not shocked that Slughorn chose Sabrina as the female Slytherin Prefect, but she shook her head, knowing how many more brawls she would get into.

After being excused from Madam Pomfrey, she waited outside the Gryffindor common room until a student would come by. She debated asking Scorpius because she had no doubt that Albus had told him the password, but decided against being the only Slytherin to walk into a common froom full of Gryffindors.

"Oh," she called out to a Gryffindor. "Can you fetch Potter for me?"

"Which one?"

"James," Sabrina clarified.

The Gryffindor eyed her Prefect badge. "All right."

The Gryffindor said the password and walked inside. Sabrina patiently waited for James to come out. She stared around at the moving paintings, eyes landing on a painting of Albus Dumbldore who looked at her and winked before disappearing. The protrait door opened.

"You wanted to see me?" asked James. "I'm not in toruble, am I?'

Sabrina shook her head with a laugh. "If you were, your house Prefects would have told you. No, I'm here to say thank you for stepping in. Within the crowd of students watching us, you were the only one to step in, so thanks."

He nodded. "No problem. I see you've stopped sneezing."

She shook her head, swiveling on her heel, walking down the moving stairs. "We don't talk abotu that."