ten

When Sabrina graduated Hogwarts, she went to apprentice under Luna and Rolf Scamander

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

When Sabrina graduated Hogwarts, she went to apprentice under Luna and Rolf Scamander. She absolutely loved working with the creatures. She did find Luna a little odd, but Luna was very kind to her. Sabrina was completely awed that she got to work with someone related to the Newt Scamander.

"Oh - hello, there. Are you here to check up on Newt?" Sabrina asked the other Bowtruckles as they climbed up her clothes.

Newt poked out from Sabrina's hair to see what was going on. The other Bowtruckles were beginning to weave into her hair. Newt excitedly talked to them, but Sabrina couldn't understand them.

One thing Sabrina hated about Bowtruckles was feeding them woodlice. She hated having to touch those types of insects. Although Bowtruckles were a type of insect, she loved them because of how adorable they were.

"Okay, buddies, if you all will kindly climb off me, I have some woodlice for you."

The Bowtruckles began clambering down her hair, down her sleeves and back onto the tree. Newt was doing the same, shimmying down her clothes. Sabrina unscrewed the jar of woodlice and scooped up a hand full of the bugs.

She held her palm out to the group of many Bowtruckles. They each took one and moved away, nibbling away. Once the last Bowtruckle got their woodlice, she returned the rest of the woodlice to the jar and screwed it shut.

Newt was happily nibbling on a woodlice, so Sabrina decided to let him relax while she tended to the rest of the creatures.

"Mr. Scamander, do you need me to feed the Erumpents?" Sabrina asked.

"Oh, no, it's okay, Sabrina. You can clock out for today. Luna's supposed to be making some stew tonight," Rolf said, giddy.

Sabrina smiled. "All right, Mr. Scamander. Newt and I will just be heading our way home then."

"I still think it's odd you named your Bowtruckle after my grandfather," he whispered.

She laughed. "It was highly coincidental."