epilogue

"Lulu, I see you over there

"Lulu, I see you over there."

The Demiguise admittedly turned un-invisible. She was in the kitchen, trying to grab a jar of vegetables.

Sabrina turned around, hands of her hips. "I look away for one minute, and you try to steal my vegetables again."

Lulu grinned, then jumped onto Sabrina's back. Sabrina chuckled, patting Lulu.

"Why don't you go see what James is up to?" Sabrina asked.

Lulu's mouth opened into an O before she turned invisible. Sabrina could feel the weight off her back as Lulu scampered up to the bedroom Sabrina shared with James.

There was a thud upstairs.

"Oh - Lulu! What are you doing?" James exclaimed.

Sabrina giggled to herself as she worked on the first draft of her book. It was a guide on taking care of magical creatures.

James loudly ran down the stairs, holding an invisible Lulu. "Sabrina, did you let Lulu inside the house?"

She shook her head. "You know Lulu lets herself in. She always finds a way."

James sighed. "You'd think after six months with us, she'd learn what territory is."

"She loves us. You know that."

"Yeah, but is that really a good thing?" he asked.

"Honestly, I'm not too sure. But, we know how much she loves to play. Come on, Lulu, let's play go find Newt," Sabrina encouraged.

Once more, she scampered around the house, looking for the small insect.

"That should keep her busy for a while," Sabrina said. "Are you happy now?"

"I'd be happier if you stopped working on that draft and cuddled with me," James said, pouting. "I'm lonely."

She laughed. "Cuddle with one of the creatures."

"But it's not the same," he whined.

Sabrina sighed, getting up from her chair and walking over to kiss his cheek. "You're such a baby, but I will cuddle with you for however long it takes for Lulu to find Newt."

"I hope she never finds him."

"Well, that's worrisome on Newt's behalf," she said.

"He's probably in the laundry again," James nonchalantly said.

"He does seem to like our clothes. I wonder what he does in there."

James shrugged. "Smelling them, hugging them - which is what I'd like to do with you."

Sabrina sighed. "Yes, yes, you needy man."