two

After the Prefect meeting, the Prefects, Head Boy, and Head Girl patrolled the train, making sure no one was up to anything before they even arrived at Hogwarts

Sabrina had escaped into the compartment that Scorpius and Albus always claimed every year. James was in there, along with Fred.

"Oh - is this compartment full?" she asked.

Scorpius grinned at his older sister who was wearing her Slytherin robes and Prefect badge. "You can squeeze in between James and Fred. They're skinny like sticks."

She walked over to the two boys and stared at them before sitting in between them, deciding that they could plan fewer pranks that way.

"Hello, Fred," she greeted before turning sideways to greet James. "Potter."

"Why don't you ever call me James?" he asked.

"We're not that close," she stated.

Fred snickered, but James reached over Sabrina's head to smack the top of his head.

"Ow, you twit!"

Fred attempted to smack James as well, but Sabrina slapped both of their heads.

"You both are immature, it's sickening," she scolded. "Fred, set a good example for him. You're older than him, honestly."

"Let loose a little, Malfoy. Don't be such a stick in the mud," Fred said, rubbing one of her shoulders with his hand.

She shrugged his hand off. "This is why I won't date you, Weasley. Go after Parkinson or something."

He wrinkled his nose. "I'd rather face old no-nose."

James snorted. "As if you'd ever have the strength to do so. You're not a Potter."

"Oh, I reckon you could defeat him with your frail arms?" Fred bit back.

"I'll show you what's frail or not. Come at me, Weasley!" James exclaimed.

Sabrina rolled her eyes. "Honestly, I'm surrounded by children. How can someone turn out as immature as you two?"

"Um - according to my dad, your dad was as bad as us!" James incredulously exclaimed. "And you - you're just as bad, also! You got into six duels last year!"

She crossed her arms over her chest. "All for a good cause."

"What good cause?" James asked.

She shrugged, wrinkling her nose. "Bullying is not all right in my book."

"You could have gotten suspended," he pointed out.

She smirked, looking over at James. "I'm too good a student to be suspended from Hogwarts, Potter. You, as a Potter, should know."

"Let's talk about Harry Potter," said Scorpius.

James groaned. "Listen, I know my dad broke all the rules, but let's not talk about that."

Sabrina has a mischievous glint in her eyes. "We're talking about it."