twelve

After the Potters left, Sabrina went back to her room

After the Potters left, Sabrina went back to her room. Even though she was eighteen, she didn't mind living at the manor. She didn't have anything to be ashamed of or a boyfriend to bring home, so it didn't really matter. Draco knocked on her door, but walked right in without waiting for an answer. She was sitting on her bed.

"So, you and Potter..."

"Father, it's not like that."

"But it's what you want, right?" Draco asked. "You two seemed awfully cozy earlier."

"We weren't hugging or anything," she defended.

"Salazar forbids you two ever end up snogging," he dramatically drawled.

Sabrina rolled her eyes. "You're so immature."

Draco walked over to her bed and sat on the edge of it. Sabrina scooted closer to him.

"Let me let you in on a secret," he whispered. "I don't like Potter."

"I already knew that."

"Yes, I don't like him, but I can tolerate him. His children, however, are not him. I believe that no one should be judged based on who their parents are. It was hard growing up with that sort of pressure, so I don't want you to feel the same. Whatever you want to do with that eldest Potter boy, you have my consent - unless it's sex, because, young lady - "

"I understand!" Sabrina exclaimed.

He huffed. "If you're sure. Now, I don't want you doing anything sexual with him. He's underage - "

"Oh, Merlin, Father, stop! I'm not going to do anything like that with James!"

"Oh, you're on a first name basis now?" he questioned.

Sabrina sighed. "Were you this annoying as a teenager?"

"Definitely not," he answered. "I've just grown to love my children."

"Then, why don't you ever bother Scorpius?"

"He's not my favorite child."

"I'm telling him you said that!" she exclaimed.

"I thought you already have."

"Touché, Father, touché."