seven

"I saw you with that Potter kid," said a seventh-year Ravenclaw boy who was trying to make a move on Sabrina

He had backed her up against a wall. She didn't realize it until her back had hit the wall and his arms were by her head. She felt disgusted and slightly worried. She had never been cornered in all her years at Hogwarts. Most people were frighted or wary of her because she wasn't afraid to get into a brawl. McGonagall let her off enough times because she didn't start any of the brawls, but if she tried to, then her badge could get confiscated. She definitely didn't want to get her badge taken away from her simply because a boy wanted to get into her knickers.

"Smith, get your hands away from me," she demanded.

He quirked an eyebrow. "Oh - come on. You pay attention to that little boy. Why not pay attention to someone your own age? I can make you happy - make you feel good."

She wrinkled her nose up in disgust. "You're a pig that I want absolutely nothing to do with."

"Well, you don't mean that."

"Oh - I do."

James walked out of the Great Hall in search of Fred who had run off, giggling about a prank. He spotted Smith and Sabrina by the corner. She clearly did not look like she was enjoying it. With that in mind, James stalked over, hands in his pocket, ready to draw his wand out, when he stopped after a yelp came from Smith. Sabrina had her wand drawn at her precious treasure.

"Come closer and I'll make sure this can't be used any longer," she growled, digging her wand deeper. "Tell anyone about this and I'll make sure McGonagall knows about your lewd behavior. Hell, I'll have Slughorn give me Veritaserum."

Smith raised his hands up by his head and backed out, turning around, muttering himself as he walked. "That girl is mad."

Sabrina sighed, tucking her wand into her robes and brushing her skirt down before clearing her throat and turning around, coming face-to-face with James who had a shocked expression on his face.

Sabrina cringed. "How long have you been there?"

James tucked his wand away. "Uh - long enough. Sorry, I just stumbled on that. I was gonna help, but it seems you took care of that yourself."

Sabrina nodded, letting out a deep breath. "It was absolutly disgusting," she said. "He's in my Potions class. Walk me back to my tower?"

James nodded. "Yeah, of course."