three

And two weeks into the new school year, Sabrina had already gotten into a duel

And two weeks into the new school year, Sabrina had already gotten into a duel. For once, she didn't actually start it this time. Rather, she was breaking up a duel, but a Gryffindor didn't want to listen to her, so she was forced to take out her wand.

Believing in Slytherin stereotypes, even after the Second Wizarding War, the Gryffindor hexed her with a Steleus Hex, which caused uncontrollable sneezing.

Momentarily disabled from saying a spell, the Gryffindor had knocked her back, as well as his previous opponents who happened to be Scorpius and Albus.

It didn't take much effort for Sabrina to stand back up, but she couldn't pronounce a spell because of her sneezing. She stood in front of Scorpius and Albus, shielding them from the twitchy Gryffindor.

"Expelliarmus!" James shouted, pointing his wand at the Gryffindor as he ran toward the group.

The Gryffindor's wand was knocked back and he jumped back as James stomped past him, shoving him to the floor as he approached the trio.

Sabrina, still sneezing, tried to say thank you, but it wouldn't come out properly. James grabbed hold of her arm and turned to Albus.

"I'll take her to Madam Pomfrey. Go find a professor," James ordered.

Albus nodded as James and Sabrina headed to the infirmary. James sighed and shook his head as Sabrina kept sneezing.

"Thank - " sneeze " - you - " sneeze " - Potter."

He nodded. "No problem, Sabrina. I have to look after you like you look after Albus."

She snorted, then immediately sneezed. "He's - " sneeze " - my brother's - " sneeze " - best friend."

"Okay, Miss Sneeze-A-Lots, we're here. Madam Pomfrey will take care of you. I'll see you later, Sabrina," James said.

She softly glared at him because of the nickname, but walked into the infirmary without saying anything else, knowing she would sneeze through it.