[Chapter 9]

All 3 of us walk into the shopping centre. I'm worried about Laura's offer. Tapping her shoulder, I get her attention.

"Jupiter, go on ahead. I wanna speak to Laura about something!" She just nods and walks a little faster ahead.

"What's up Ross?" I sigh, not knowing how to ask.

" Are you sure about this?" She looks at me confused.

"Laura, before yesterday. You didn't know about Jupiter's birthday!" She still seems confused.

"Look, I just mean. Are you sure you can afford this?" Laura smiles at me, genuinely.

"Ross, I know what I am doing. I doing my finances every month. I always some left over and I'm more than willing to spend some of it on you and your sister. It's honestly the least I could do. Please let me do this" I look at Laura, questioning my own thoughts on whether to allow this.

She is making my sister's birthday better, she is doing a better job for me.

"Honestly Laura, thank you so much for making my sister's big day a better one. It's more than I could ever ask for. I pull Laura into a tight warm hug, her head lands just on my chest, Laura is that small.

"Your welcome, Ross" I let go of Laura from the hug and realise that we've been standing here for like 10 minutes.

"Come on, Jupiter must think we've abandoned her here" Laughing lightly, Laura walks by side into Forever 21, I'm not too pleased my sister walked into here. But there seems to be 75% sale going on, are they closing down?

"I can't believe she came in here. She knows better, we can't afford this place. We never have been able to afford it" Laura glares at me, raising my hand is surrender, we search for my sister.

"Jupiter, where are you?" I reluctantly shout into the store. Laura follows me to the back of the store. My sister isn't hard to miss, fortunately for us.

"I'm in here brother, give me 2 minutes" Laura & I take a seat for a moment waiting for Jupiter to come out of the changing rooms.

I'm looking at my phone, news is crappy as always. Football was rubbish, favourite player got booked nothing.

"What do you two think?" Laura & I turn our attention to Jupiter standing in-front of the changing room mirror. She was a black laced dress, almost satin like material at the waist.

"Since when Jupiter, it's really gorgeous?" She looked at me with non-caring eyes.

"I just thought, why not. Like you've always said, I need to start being myself a little more. And I thought wearing dresses would be the right move?" I was feeling a little guilty, I didn't mean for her to change her wardrobe.

"Jupiter, you know what I mean by that. You know I love you for you, not for the way you dress" She simple nods and goes back into the changing room.

"Does you feel confident in the dress?" She doesn't answer at first.

"Laura, can I have a little help. Zipper is stuck" Laura just giggles getting up and opening the curtain a little to find a red face because she couldn't get the zipper on her own.

"Oh, your fine. No worries, here lemme get it for you. And the dress too, if you certain you like it. Consider it a gift from me" I was about to protest.

"It's a gift Ross, you cannot, and I mean cannot refuse a gift, it's a rule" I groan, knowing she is right.

"Fine, not that I had say any of this anyway, did I?" Laura shakes her head. Okay.

(Only chapter under 700 words, sorry)

- P.S. This was a day and half ago these results, it may have changed.

The photo below shows my work, #1 of which hasn't been updated since Hearts started... But yet, Hearts is in #2 place! #MajorlyProud

This photo shows proof of the time, date & day I saw these results!!