[Chapter 15]

We no long arrived at Laura's place and oh man.

Her place is slightly bigger than ours, it's white, with black rimmed windows accompanied by a black door. It's beautiful, it surprising fits Laura really well and she doesn't wear anything dark. Unlike my sister, who seems to have fallen in love with the building.

"Laura, OMG. Your place is literally me" Laura laughs grabbing her house keys from her pocket, walking up to her front door after closing the passenger side car door after Jupiter got out.

"Thanks girlie, I love it. I redecorated it this year" I widened my own eyes this time, looking all around the edges of the house, she had a single story house, to what seemed like an attic at the top. Is it just me that is intrigued by what is up there?

"FYI Ross, when my parents did live with me, I used that as my runaway place in the house" She then turned away and walked up to her front door and unlocked it, opening the door I could see wine red walls with a single gold photo frame holding a family picture within it. I followed Laura and my sister into the house, my eyes skimming every inch of the place. I was shocked, I didn't take Laura for a fancy person.

"Is this all your redecoration?" Laura simply nods and places her bag down on the couch, which was a massive corner suite with a foot stool. I stand next to a tall lamp, it almost as tall as me, just shows how tall I actually am, it seems 6ft, I'm 6ft 2in.

"Well, I am very impressed. I will admit, you throw our place out the window with how beautiful your place is. I am honoured you brought us back here" I realise I am mumbling, noticing both Laura & Jupiter are staring at me with blank faces. I hold my tongue, no further words to follow my stupidity.

"Sorry, I'll shut up" Laura smiles, shaking her head while placing her hand on Jupiter's shoulder turning her towards the back of the house.

"You want to see the best place in the whole house?" Jupiter nodded, following behind Laura she left the room, me also being curious as to what she meant by that I followed. I can't help myself if I am curious, can I? Nope.

I follow my sister & Laura up the stairs, I have a feeling it has something to do with her bedroom, I roll my eyes continuing to follow both girls anyway. Laura opens the door to what seems to be a bedroom, yep. I was right.

"In here, is my favourite place in the whole house, and in moments from now, you'll understand why" I decide not to go any further, it probably wouldn't interest me. Resting against the wall next to the door, I wait for them to exit the room.

No more than 3 seconds later, I hear my sister squeal. I snap into action and run into the room looking for where her voice came from, I see an open door and a bright light coming from behind the bed. I race to the other-side and enter the room. My jaw hit the floor.

I was hit in the face, with nothing but clothes. Rails of clothing, shoes, bags, beanies and trainers too.

"Laura, what the hell?" She looked at me, not even a shocked expression on her face. I am starting to understand why she didn't mind spending money on Jupiter and I yesterday, from the looks of it, she can basically afford it.

"You's want to know a secret?" I walk over to my sister, taking her shoulder within my grasp, we both nod, jaws still on the floor.

"I am my own boss, this is my own collection of clothing, not other brands. In another room in the house is my stock room, Marano's Uniques is my companies name" I give Laura a shocked look, she looks at me with a simple smile, Jupiter is just gazing at everything around her, she is in awe at her surroundings.

"Yeah, so Jupiter if you like. You can choose a unique item of your own" Oh man, lucky girl Jupiter. I looked at the items around us, the selection of tops, trousers, skirts, jean jackets, leather jackets and all sorts.

An amazing selection.