[Chapter 27]

"Right, Mr Lynch, Miss Lynch and Miss Marano. I've discharged Miss Jupiter, she is allowed to go home now. Results have been done and she is good to go" I hug Jupiter from the side, pulling Jupiter into my side so tightly that she squirms away from me slightly.

"You know you love my hugs Jupiter" She giggles nodding.

Laura, Jupiter & I walk down the hospital halls, heading for the exit labeled doors.

Seeing the escape just metres in-front of us, makes me so happy. Makes my heart jump with glee. I am glad to be getting outta this place with my and our newly found company; Laura.

"So, McDonald's?" Jupiter looks at me like I've fell outta a tree.

"Are you okay Ross. We don't have any money" I widen my eyes to her response.

"You've just came out of hospital and your already worrying about money. You forget that, and let me & -" I look to Laura, for like, some sort of acceptance in the help. She just nodded, like she was giving me the go ahead.

"You let me & Laura worry about finances. You just chillax and get better. You hear me sis?" She shrugs her shoulders, stretching her arms up in the air.

"arghhhhhh- don't mind if I do brother" Laura & I laugh at my sister's sillyness.

"McDonald's in that case you two, gosh, stop whispering and get a room already" Jupiter whips away down the street towards my car. I look at Laura, and she is somehow giving me the same look.

"Already have" we say in unison. We both smile, I more like smirk because I can see Laura's cheeks turning pink.

"Someone blushing?" She looks at me, eyes wider than the grand canyon.

"No of course not. Don't be stupid Lynch" Oh, second name calling are we? I can play that game too.

"Sure, whatever you say Marano" Laura immediately catches on and sends me death glares, I'm brave... I think.

"So what do you wanna do after McDonald's?" I look ahead thinking of something... Anything.

"I don't know, I do know that I'll need to phone up Jupiter's school. I will be taking her out for a few weeks to recover. Since she has been in hospital, I want to keep an eye on her. Does that make me a bad brother?" She shakes her head pulling her phone out of her pocket.

"Absolutely not, just be sure to teach her things discreetly whilst she is off. That way she isn't missing out on education while being off school" I nod, understanding.

Laura & I catch up to Jupiter who is currently leaning against the passenger door to my car.

"Jupiter, move aside so I can get in the back. You've been through a lot, you can have the front seat if that is okay with your brother" I pause for moment, examining the situation before me.

I nod, not entirely understanding what I agreed too. Laura bods and Jupiter moves. I watch as Laura opens the side door and pulls the passenger seat forward and she climbs into the back pulling the seat back with her. Jupiter climbs in and puts her seat belt on. Laura does the same.

I open the drivers side and climb in swiftly, not wasting any time of course.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Whilst driving up the highway, making our way onto the motorway I am. I wasn't going to keep us 3 in the same location for much longer.

"So, how do we feel about McDonald's a few states away?" Laura seemed shocked and Jupiter, Jupiter's eyes were lighting up like a new Christmas tree.

"That's amazing, can we Laura?" It was my turn to be shocked, Laura looked at me as if to silently say 'Why is she asking me' I shrug not knowing why she asked it. But I nodded in Laura's direction basically telling her the answer.

"Of course Jupiter sweetie" My sister then jumped in her seat.

"Also, um... I'm gonna ask family about giving us an advance about going abroad" Jupiter gasped, I wasn't the type to overdo any favours to our family.

"Are you sure you wanna do that, that's a big ask" I nod, turning to face Laura and seeing what she thinks.

"Well, I don't have anything planned. The benefits of being your own boss" She laughs, smiling.