[Chapter 17]

I am sorry for not updating-- I've been slipping, sorry xxxx

It's by 9PM.

Jupiter is asleep, she is curled up on the couch, the TV is off.

Laura on the other hand, is wide awake, leaning against my shoulder. I am looking down her physique, stunning slender body, long legs that could go on for days, considering how short she is compared to me. Her small feet covered by knee high socks, keeping her warm. She has a silk PJ set on, it's red with a little bit of pink and red in it.

I'm thankful for the blanket over my body, let's say that.

"Ross?" Laura takes my attention away from my awkwardness growing down below- She gets up and slowly takes my hand and pulls me off the couch, for a small person she has got strength. 

Major turn on. 

Wait, what?

"What are you doing Laura?" I gentle whisper as my sister can occasionally be a light sleeper when she wants to be.

"Well, either you can suffer in pain OR I can help you out. One time offer" One time offer, I'm not sure what to say to that, I'd want a repeat prescription.

Biting my lip, I nod. She continues to take my hand up the stairs, she slowly goes up each step, allowing her round ass to move side-ways right at the right momentum. My eyes following it like a father clock podium.

I grow with each sway to the side, I can't help myself. I raise my free hand and gentle grab her ass. She gentle squeals, not expecting it.

"Easy tiger, one thing at a time" I chuckle this time, she is being a feisty little devil.

"I don't know what your expecting from me, your ass is perfect. Your movement is just getting me in the right ways. Your too blame for my immaturity" She rolls her eyes at me, I win.

 Laura & I finally reach the top of the staircase. My heartbeat is racing a mile a minute. My hands becoming slightly sweaty, stupidly worrying about what it is about to happen. What may come at the end as a result.

"Laura, are you sure you want to do this?" She doesn't say anything, she simple turns, grabbing at the t-shirt on my chest, pulls me towards her. The biggest smile ever appears on my face, Laura eyes are full of anticipation at this moment. All I see after a few seconds of her face, is her face leaving me so fast, I don't even realise I've landed on a queen sized bed.

I take my surroundings, I'm in Laura's bedroom, the cupboard door is closed, the window is shut with the curtains covering it. I look quickly over at the door, it's shut over. I gulp, what is she?

"Laura, when you had that dream, did it happen like this?" She shakes her meaning no. She slowly climbs onto the bed, moving her left leg over my waist, lowering her angelic face towards mine.

"If that was the case, I wouldn't have started here. I'd have started with myself on the bed, shouted you from whatever location you were at. You'd have found me lying on the bed, in this frankly. And I would have-" My whole body is going into a jelly like form.

"Pinned you against the door" That's it, I don't think I need Laura's help anymore, I think I just came. I cannot believe that Laura had the exact same dream as me.

"Oh man, I am done for. Aren't I?" Laura winks at me and slowly lowers herself over my torso, getting lower and lower, landing herself at my lower abdomen.

"Laura, I don't know how much longer I can last with you doing this to me" She didn't even need to do anything, her being above me, was sexual torture. 

With all the strength I have left in my arms, I raise myself on my elbows.

"Laura, are you going to-" Before I can even finish my sentence, her lips are on my head, my eyes going to the back of my head. I am lost for words, my hands curling into the bed covers, my toes curling hard. My mind has gone blank and I can't think straight for a solid 3 seconds without my mind going back to the realisation that Laura currently has my dick in her mouth.

And the rest of the night is history.