What Happened With Who?

Natalee^^^^^

He came over to us and the man I was talking to eyes him suspiciously, almost as if he knew he was up to something. Bar guy sat next to me and eyed me up and down. I glared at him, starting to clear my head from all the wonders I had of this mysterious, dangerous guy.

"I'm Klaus Mikaelson. Pleasure to meet you." He says taking my hand and kissing the top of it. He looks up as he does it and I feel a blush climb it's way onto my face. I scold myself for even doing this. You're just encouraging him. STOPPP. He must have seen the conflict in me and stared at me curiously. I look to him and glare. "And who might you be?" He asks, a smirk forming on his face, but his eyes say something else. They almost look...vulnerable? That can't be right. I look at his eyes more. They say one thing when his face says another. I look over to the other guy and he's looking between us, wondering what the hell was going on.

"I'm Cassia." I say and Klaus sort of smiles. Really smiles, you can tell he doesn't do that often. "Cassia Gilbert." I say and he smirks. This guy is so bipolar I swear.

"As in Elena Gilbert's sister?" He asks, I nod my head and look over to the other guy worriedly. This guy gives me the creeps and that's saying something. Klaus looks over his shoulder to the guys who has been sitting on the sidelines since Klaus has walked in. "Elijah, what's the problem brother?" Elijah narrows his eyes and shakes his head.

"I'm gonna go..." I say and go to get up. Klaus speds in front of me before I can even comprehend that he moved. I look back to the couch and then to him. "You too?" I ask and he smirks. I look at the proximity between us and I instantly get flushed with red. I have no idea why I'm like this around him. I'm never like this.

"Something wrong?" He asks and pushes a strand of hair behind my ear. He's now so close that I can feel his breathe on my face. I look down, unable to look up knowing that if I do, I don't know what I will do. I feel like a statue, unable to move and unable to say anything or think. He looks at me, trying to figure me out. I look up and his eyes meet mine. My mouth falls open as I look into his eyes. I could get lost in them and I wouldn't even care if I ever got out.

"Um..." I look back at Elijah and then back to Klaus. "I better be going. Elena might need me to, uh...make lunch." I say and step around him. I quickly walk to the door, almost tripping on the small step that goes up to the door. As soon as I get out of the huge mansion, I start sprinting. I don't even know that I am, all I know is that I can't stand being around the two of them.

I ended up running to the old mansion of the Lockwood Family. I stood out on the porch, pacing back and forth. I shouldn't bother them, but then again, why did I come here? I slowly walked over to the door and quickly knocked so I couldn't take it back. I stood there, waiting for someone to come to the door. The Lockwood's really got me through so many rough times when I was high school. They were the family I never really had. I look up and see Tyler open the door. He smiles and I force a smile.

"Hey Cassia." I smile and say a soft hi. "I didn't know you were back in town." He opens the door farther, silently telling me to come in. I walk in and look down at the fancy flooring. He closes the door and walks to me. He goes in front of me and puts an arm on my shoulder. "What's wrong?" He asks, his eyes wide and he tenses. He always did this when I came to him, he's always just been there for me. Something I never known from my own family.

"I-i can't." I said and fell to the ground. He fell with me and tried to figure out what's wrong.

"You can't what?" He asks worriedly. He takes hold of my hands and I went to move my hair out of my face, but instead felt tears on my cheeks.