The Clock Is Ticking

"What do they mean, you have to go to them?" Damon says, his eyes filled with rage, and maybe even concern. I shrug and look to Elena.

"I don't know." I say and cross my arms. Stefan goes over to Elena and puts his arm around her.

"We'll keep an eye out. You guys aren't allowed to leave the house until we find out what this note is about." Damon says looking between me and Elena. "Got it?" Elena rolls her eyes and I groan.

"Fine." We both say at the same time. Damon looks at us weirdly and then nods his head.

"C'mon Stefan, we got work to do." The older Salvatore brother says. They both leave and Elena and I just stare at each other not knowing what to do.

"Well, I'm gonna go take a shower." I say and she looks to me with an eyebrow up. "What?"

"We just found a note covered in blood and your first thought is, I'm going to take a shower?" She says and throws her arms up in the air. I stand there, questioning why she's even asking me this and then internally shrug.

"Yeah." I say and go to the stairs. I hear her sigh and mumble some stuff that was probably about me, but I didn't care because I was in the middle of trying to figure out where and who this person was.

I got to the bathroom and took out a blue towel and a wash cloth. The water started to sprinkle down when I turned the nob and I started to take the clothes I had on, off. I stepped into the shower and let the water run down on me.

"Okay, so the note was in the cupboard. Blood was on it. We can take the blood to the police to get it tested and see who's blood it is." I say, thinking this all out. "The note, we can let it dry and I can try and sniff out a scent while the police are doing their magic." I nod to myself and start to wash.

I step out of the shower and open the door for the cool air to flow in. I grabbed the soft fabric of the towel and dried myself off. I went to my room and picked out an outfit. It was night, but I had a feeling I wasn't going to sleep tonight. I picked out a black sweater, jeans and some black high heeled boots. (Outfit below)

I did my hair and left it in its natural curly state

I did my hair and left it in its natural curly state. I applied some light makeup and headed out the door. I walked down the stairs and went to put my hand on the door nob. I turn my head and hear a voice I haven't heard ever in my life talking to my sister in the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen and stare at this guy. He was very tall, probably six foot. He had blonde, ruffled hair and his eyes were blue. He was very slim and you could see his six pack through his gray shirt. (Pic below)

"Who the hell are you?" I say, a bit loud and maybe a bit accusingly. He raises his brows and smirks.