What's Happening?

Once we got back to the mansion, Klaus let go of me instantly. He walked off, almost in a way of saying he doesn't want to be bothered right now. I shrug and venture my way back up to his room.

I opened his door and closed it very softly. I looked around and saw that nothing has changed since the last time i was in here. I go into the bathroom and strip myself of my clothes. I turn the water to the shower on so the droplets were hitting the marble flooring. I stepped in and started to wash myself with a wash cloth I found in one of the cabinets outside his bathroom. All the cuts burned, but I still kept washing over them as if that would somehow help.

After a while, I started to slather my hair with shampoo. All that dust and dirt had got into my hair and it was starting to bother me now that I wasn't locked up. I rinsed the shampoo out and put in conditioner. I let it sit in my hair for a while as I just stood in the shower, letting the scorching hot water flow down my back.

I got out of the shower and started to dry myself off with the red, fluffy towel I found. I looked down at the clothes I had just been wearing and groaned. You don't have any clean clothes here, Cas. Well no fucking shit.

I pushed open the door and went to Klaus's closet. I grabbed pants and a gray shirt. I quickly slid them on and walked out of the room. I had to go back to my house so I could get my clothes.

I walked down the stairs and looked at the worn outfit I had on before. It was torn in some places and it had blood stained on it. I should probably just throw it away.

"You look good in my clothes, love." I heard him say and blush quickly rose to my cheeks. I look up and he's smirking. I don't know whether he's smirking because I'm in his clothes or the fact that I don't have a bra on right now and you could clearly see them through the shirt. I looked down and got the to the floor. I walked away and he grabbed my wrist. "Where do you think you're going?" He says and I could hear the possessiveness in his voice. I gulped and tried to pull away from him, but he was too strong. He pulled me back and I was pressed up against him. He still had a hold of my wrist and it was getting tighter. He looked down at me with a smirk plastered on his face and I look down to see just how close we really were. My whole front was pressed against him and I instantly feel the need to get away and to kiss him at the same time.

"I-i need to go t-to my house." I say and curse myself for stuttering so much. I can't let him know that he makes me feel this way.

"And why's that?" He challenges, and puts his other hand under my chin carefully, making me look up at him. I look down at his lips and can't tear my eyes away. I don't know whether it was the feeling of being powerless or what, but I couldn't move. I look up to his face and he's looking at my lips. He moves his eyes back up to my own and the look of mischief left. His were full of vulnerability and mine were filled with compassion. I don't know how I could care this much about someone who I just met a week ago. But I do, and that's all I know.

"What's going on here?" I hear Elijah say behind us. Klaus looks up from me and smirks at his brother. I glance behind me and tear my hand away from Klaus. I turn around and see Elijah's facial expression. His brows are furrowed and a look of...jealousy is on his face? "Please, Cassia, tell me you didn't sleep with my brother." My mouth fell open in surprise.

"No!" I say and both brothers look at me with curiosity. Klaus, probably because he's wondering why I was so opposed to the idea and Elijah because he's wondering what's actually going on. "I didn't sleep with him. I just have to go." I say and walk passed the two brothers. I slip my shoes on and walk out of the house. I go down the stairs of the porch and go to the black car. I get in and find the spare key hidden in the compartment on the passenger's side. I drove all the way back to the house I never thought I'd have to see again. It was a dreadful feeling. I didn't want to have to talk to anyone during this process and if anyone does, I'm gonna block them out.

Once I get to the house I once called home, I parked and got out. My breath hitched and I walked fast to the door. I opened it and ran up the stairs. I didn't bother knocking for the sake of seeing Elena.

I got into my room and started throwing all my clothes into a bag. I quickly changed and put all my bathroom stuff into the bag. I could hear people downstairs, so I had to move fast. I packed my charger and my laptop, anything that I thought would come in handy, I brought.

I ran back down the stairs and out the door. I heard Elena calling my name behind me, but I didn't stop. I threw my bag in the car and started the car up. I looked over to the door and Elena is running out to stop me. I look back at the road and speed away, not giving her a second glance. I feel bad for her. No you don't. Let's go back to the Mikaelson's.

I listened to the voice in my head and drove back to the mansion. Once I got back to the drive way, I parked and walked up to the door. I knocked and held the bag in my right arm. I waited in silence, the night air brushing passed me. I glanced behind me and saw the full moon lighting up the wilderness. I turned back around and saw Klaus in front of me. He's smirking and looks down to my bag.

"Could I possibly stay here for a while?" I ask him my voice small and my eyes pleading. He smiles and looks down. He looks back up.

"Of course you can, love." He grabs my hand and pulls me into the house. I laugh at his quick movements and he closes the door. He takes my bag and leads me to a room. It just so happened to be the one right next to his. He opened the door and the walls were a light purple. The dressers were white and the bed frame also was white. The whole room was elegant. There's a chandelier in the middle of the ceiling and it has small pieces of glass hanging down with small lights accompanying it. There's paintings in this room, too. One is a painting of an ocean and the other is of a garden. I look back at him and my mouth is on the floor.

"Are you sure?" I ask and he chuckles and looks up to me. His eyes showed an emotion I've never seen on him. I couldn't figure out what it was but he kept staring at me with a smile on his face and his eyes full of absolute happiness. I blushed and looked at the floor.

"Yes, this is your room now. If you need anything, I'm right next to you." He says as he sets the bag down on the floor and goes to leave so I could unpack. He smiles and walks away. I can't help but think of how I feel when he's around. I feel happy. I haven't been this happy in a long time. I grab my bag and start to put my shirts in the closet. I turn some music on to help the process go faster.

After about half way through my shirts, I started to feel my back aching. I ignore it for it a while and kept singing along with the music. I get all the shirts put away and move onto the pants. I grab a pair and cry out from the pain that just shot through my spine to my neck. I fell to the ground and my arm snapped. I cried out again and heard someone run into my room.

"What's happening, Cassia?" Elijah says as he puts a hand on my cheek. I make eye contact with him and then scream, making my head hit the floor. My ankle just broke. "Klaus!" Klaus runs in and he looks at my form. His eyes widen and he walks a little closer. "What's happening to her?" Elijah asks, his eyes wide with fear. Klaus's eyes widen, they have specks of water in the corner of his eye and he keeps staring at me.

"She's turning." He says and meets my eyes. I'm breathing heavily and I'm covered in sweat. Him and I stare at each other for a while and then another bone breaks. Then another right after that. And another and another and another. I scream out in pain, unable to keep it in.

"What do you mean? Who turned her?" Elijah asks frantically. Klaus stares at me, in fascination and curiosity.

"She isn't a vampire." He says and Elijah furrows his brows. "She's a werewolf..." He says as another bone breaks in my body.