The Plan

I open my eyes and I'm back in my house in Mystic Falls. I move my hand on the material beneath me and jump up. I'm on the couch. In my house. Where is Klaus?

I get up and look around the house. I go up stairs and knock on Elena's door.

"Come in" I hear her say. She sounded worried. I turned the knob and the first thing I see is Stefan and Damon. Damon is on her window seat and Stefan is standing in front of the bed.

"How am I here?" I ask, my eyes widen and I raise my brows. Damon rolls his eyes and Stefan looks to Elena.

"Damon found you." Stefan says. I look to Damon and he's staring at me. His eyes aren't looking at me with hatred or disgust, but love? No it can't be. "You were bleeding out in an old barn. Klaus abandoned you." My eyes start to sting and I clench my fists. He wouldn't do that to me, would he? My lips purse and I try so hard to keep those tears from falling but they go one by one down my cheeks. I slap my hands onto my face wiping away the salty water.

"I am so sick of crying!" I scream. "You try to get to know someone and then bam! They leave you to die and turn their back on you!" I say and grab a lighter from my pocket. "Or better yet, your best friend from the beginning of your life betrays you and the person you loved the most betrays you!"

"Cassia, give me the lighter." Stefan says putting his hands up.

"Why the hell should I? This place, this mother fucking town is the nightmare I can never escape! Everything I thought I knew or what was is a lie! I wish I never came back!" I scream and throw the lighter across the room. I walk out of the room and down the stairs. I wipe my face one last time and stop myself from shaking. Come on Cas, you're a bitch, bitches don't cry. I nod my head and walk out the front door. I walk down the road until I see a convertible in someone's driveway. I smirk and walk towards it. Never leave the top down when I'm around.

I hot-wire the car and back up fast. I blare 'I Miss The Misery' by Halestorm as loud as it can go and speed to the Mystic Grill. I put some rounded sunglasses on and open the glove compartment. I laugh when I find a bottle of whiskey and pot sitting there.

I drive into the parking lot, the tires squeaking and making noise from spinning them. I turn the car off and throw the bottle of alcohol back in the car. I walk in with high heels and my signature leather jacket. Tight dark jeans show my curves and a black tank top covers the rest of me. I walk to the bar and look to the right of me. Jake, and some of his remaining crew members are staring at me. I laugh to myself and sit at the bar. Matt comes over to me and narrows his eyes.

"Oh come on Matty, I haven't had that much." I say and smile. He gives into a smile and I put the sunglasses down farther on my nose so he can see my eyes.

"Sorry, I can't give you any. You were just driving which means you were drinking and driving." He says and walks away.

"Matty!" I say and groan. I look down at the ground and then my head perks up. I look to my right and then my left. No one's looking. I smirk and jump over the bar table. I grab a random bottle and jump back over. I pop the cap and drink it from the bottle. I set the glass down and suddenly feel lighter than before. I look at the alcohol and it's more than half way gone. I pick it up again and Matt sees me. My eyes widen and I smirk at him. He narrows his eyes like he always does.

"Cassia. Give me the bottle." He says and I just take another sip of it. "I'm serious. Give it back."

"Oh, you want this bottle?" I ask and point to one down the table and he shakes his head. "Or how about that one over there?" He reaches across the table and grabs the alcohol. I pull back and he's really close to my face right now.