"I love you"

"She sounded like she was covering something up..." Katherine says as we walk down the sidewalk together. I nod and start to think back to when I was still in school. Elena used to keep things hidden in her room, but since then it could have changed. Especially since she has been hanging out with the Salvatore brothers. My eyes widened and I stopped walking. "What, what is it?"

"They hid it in the Salvatore house." I say and her eyes widen.

"I know exactly where it is. Come on." She says grabbing my hand and then we're going a million miles an hour again. Before I know it were stopped in front of the boarding house and walking up to the front door. Katherine listened in the house, making sure there was no one there.

"Is there anyone in ther-" She puts a hand over my mouth and my eyes go wide and my hands go up to her hand enclosing my mouth.

"There's someone upstairs." She takes her hand off my face and puts her leg in the air. My brow went up in question.

"What are you.." She kicks the door open and I stand there amazed. "Wow...that just happened." She's already in the house, I'm unable to see her by now. I walk into the building and try to look for something out of the ordinary.

"Cassia!" I hear Katherine yell and a huge crash signaling that she was most likely thrown into something. I run around corners and finally find her in a back room of the house. The walls were painted an off white, whether it was because of the age of the house or just the color I didn't know. I look to the corner of the room and see Katherine on the floor in the middle of a broken desk. Stefan is standing in front of her and taunting her with their past. He looks to me and I expect him to be all bat shit crazy I wanna kill you mode, but instead he's getting tears in his eyes. I furrow my brows at this reaction but quickly wide it off my face.

"Who's that Stefan?" I ask and he shakes his head to forget whatever he was thinking when he looked at me. He looks over at Katherine.

"Just someone from my past." He looks back over to me and try's to stop getting all emotional. What's this guys problem? Is he on his man period?

"Oh ok, well I just came over to get some aspirin for Elena. We ran out and she told me not to go to the store so I came here instead." He nods and looks back at Katherine before he leaves. I stand there and look over to Katherine. Her face is priceless. Her brows are furrowed and she's acting like I literally just let her down. "Go and find the wooden killing object and I'll make it look like you just threw me into the wall." She nods and gets up.

"Why don't I just do it anyway?" She asks and I shrug. She smiles and pushes me into the wall, making the drywall fall over my head in tiny pieces and dust to go everywhere. She speds away and hopefully gets the thing that's so important to my sister and her annoying friends. Stefan runs out of the bathroom down the hall and sees me laying on the ground. He gets down on the floor and bites his wrist. He shoves it in my face and I go along with it even though I didn't want to taste his nasty ass blood.

"Are you okay?" He says helping me up. I brush the dust off of me and some chunks of the wall off.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say and try to make my outfit look less white.

"You're not fine, you just got thrown into a wall." He says and gives me this sympathetic look and goes to grab my arm to help me to the couch. I pull away and he looks at me weirdly but nods. "You should probably get home. Rest a bit, if you feel light headed tell Elena." I nod and walk out of the room. I walk to the door and close it behind me. Where are you Katherine. I walk off the porch and to the driveway. She comes up in front of me and smiles.