Chapter 11, Who's Her Father

A/N: A very special thank you to mygnation for the book cover. It means a lot to me 😔😔

☆☆

Your eyes darted towards Jiah who was smiling towards Yoongi and a slow smile made its way on your face. You just realized in that moment how her features were so much like Yoongi, that pale skin, that gummy smile and that button nose, damn your heart just warmed up.

"Yes, she's my daughter." You replied fondly as you kept on staring at Jiah.

While there was a smile on your face, Yoongi was experiencing mixed emotions. He should've been happy that you moved on but happiness wasn't what he was feeling. So when he looked over at your hand and found your ring finger to be empty, relief washed over him for some weird reason.

"She's beautiful."

"She is. It's nice to see you here, Yoongi."

"It's nice to be here, Y/N."

☆☆

"And then one time when Namjoon and I were baby sitting Jiah, Namjoon tried changing her diaper but instead of lying her down, he was holding her and so she pooped right on him. He always changed her diaper with an apron and gloves on after that, it was hilarious."

Now that Yoongi knew about Jiah's existence minus the fact that she was his own daughter, Sarah and Namjoon took it upon themselves to share every single story about her with him.
Yoongi only knew Jiah for less than a day but the little girl already had his heart. There was nothing cuter than watching her fountain hair dangle left and right as she hummed to the song on the TV.

"Yes, Taehyung. I'll stitch the designs for you before Monday. Yes Yes, you can pick your Jiji up tomorrow. Sure, see you."

Sarah laughed as you hung up at the nickname you used. "He still calls her Jiji? Man, Taehyung really is something else."

Yoongi really wanted to know who this Taehyung guy was since he seemed so close to all of you but he didn't want to look too curious.

You looked up at your daughter who was totally passed out in Namjoon's arms with her head on his chest. "Thank God, she's finally asleep. She was so full of energy ever since she met Yoongi today."

"Well what can I say? Everyone loves me."
While Namjoon rolled his eyes, you laughed. You laughed because this new confident smiling Yoongi was something you could get used to.

"Pfft, what time are you leaving for Daegu tomorrow?" Namjoon asked with a snack in his mouth.

Yoongi's gaze slided over you and then Jiah as he smiled a little and finally replied. "I don't think I'll be going anymore."

Oh boy you were in deep shit. A month with Yoongi here, you were in some deep shit. The thought had you wandering into the kitchen to get some water but what you didn't notice was that Yoongi followed you inside.

You poured the water and turned around only to flinch as you saw Yoongi right infront of you.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Why was he smiling so much? This was like a total new Yoongi except that he still wore all black like he did before.

"It's okay. You need something?"

"I just...I know it's a personal question but I can't help it. I...what happened after I left?"

You looked at Yoongi with a blank expression, not quite understanding what he means.

"Who's her father, Y/N?"